Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 53

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. chelsealouanne

Regular

They have been for a while. Mark has stated it should be released this year.

2. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I thought it was funny that Shannon and Marissa agreed not to tell anyone they knew each other then Shannon immediately blabbed about it.

Also, typical to have an all girls alliance.

irthesteve likes this.
  3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

No this is the first time in the history of Big Brother that a girls alliance has been created

4. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I wasn't sure I was going to enjoy this season and I have to say I'm getting sucked in.

irthesteve likes this.
  5. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

this season rules so far. everyone is actually playing the game, which is something i didn't expect from a celebrity season. maybe its because standards have been so low from last year, but man, it feels good to watch actual gameplay again

6. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Is anyone watching livefeeds?

7. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

This segment where they are letting them in on what’s happened in pop culture the last two weeks kind of breaks the spirit of the game, but I have to say it’s really fun.

irthesteve likes this.
  8. irthesteve

Going home after getting evicted REALLY breaks the spirit of the game and changes literally everything. But this whole season is basically a write off so whatever.

Also, I'm hooked now dammit

9. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I wasn’t into the “celeb” notion of B.B., but then I binged the first 3 episodes last night, now I’m hooked. Goddammit, CBS!

#TeamRoss

10. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

upload_2018-2-12_7-54-43.png

irthesteve likes this.
  11. irthesteve

Metta is adorable, I can't believe he thought he was voting for Chuck to stay

12. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Metta's cluelessness is hilarious.

I don't think I have ever laughed at a houseguest more than I have at Ross. Dude is so damn funny and perfect for this show.

Contender likes this.
  13. irthesteve

First episode Ross annoyed me, but that turned around completely, what a great dude

Contender likes this.
  14. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

15. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

16. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Shannon saying the “whole house was against her since day 1” is funny, because it’s just not true. They only turned against her when she started aggressively over-playing.

17. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Shannon wasn't a target at all until she started playing too hard. Interested to see what she does now that she is on the block.

18. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Jess and Cody are engaged

Please excuse me while I vomit all over this thread

Jody STINKS

19. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I have to say I've liked them more on Amazing Race than in the BB house, but still not a real fan of the couple.

20. irthesteve

21. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Asking to be sent home via eviction is the shittiest thing this season. Two veto ceremonies ruined because of this shit.

chelsealouanne likes this.
  22. irthesteve

The worst part is Meta barely wanted to anymore, he kinda got over that hump and was playing.... kinda

23. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Does anyone know if the asking to be sent home thing has happened in other celebrity versions of the show? It is kinda annoying that two times they were ready to make a move it was ruined by someone asking to go home.

24. chelsealouanne

Regular

So happy for my man Mark tonight!

25. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Jess and Cody Amazing Race Placement spoiler below

They won the damn thing