Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Thank God. BOTB was awful. Hopefully they just bring back luxury competitions.

2. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

3. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

That house is sick. I love the graphics used on the walls for the outdoor space.

4. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

The two bedrooms looks awesome this year. Would love to sleep in the Tokyo room.

I don't know what they do with the BB house when the seasons are off, but if they do nothing with them they should keep it as is and do tours of them. Would actually love to go inside the house without being part of the game.

5. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I feel like the phone is going to be a bigger part of this season than just calling down from the HOH room

6. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Playing Fantasy BB with 7 friends this season. It's about to get real.

7. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Vanessa's sister talks exactly like her and has some of the same movements already, ahhhhhh crazy. C`ody's brother a little bit too

8. irthesteve

Before this season starts, can we agree that:

Anything that airs on primetime is fair game to discuss, but if you want to talk about live feeds things that have not happened in primetime yet, please spoiler tag?

9. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I think I overuse spoiler tags as it is so I can agree with that for sure

irthesteve likes this.
  10. irthesteve

I always believe that if an episode has aired, it's fair game. Personally, I never go into a tv show thread until I am caught up. But yeah, with live feeds it adds a different layer than with other shows

11. devenstonow

Noobie

It's not an actual house. It's in a studio backlot. Surprised it hasn't ever randomly popped up on a TV show.

12. devenstonow

Noobie

tonight!

LuigiPeppercorn likes this.
  13. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Stoked. Actually haven't been paying too much attention so without that reminder I would have had no idea lol

14. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

The first episode is always sort of useless (outside of the comp/twists) because everyone is so fake

15. irthesteve

yay we finally get final final confirmation of who the other 4 are, i hope

16. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I wouldn't be Suprised if they kept the 4 guests a secret for tomorrow's episode.

morgantayler likes this.
  17. irthesteve

I don't think I told this story yet in here...

Back in April I stopped at a Ralphs in Indio right ahead of Coachella, as I do every year, for last minute supplies before going in and to get lunch. I went to the sandwich counter for food while my girlfriend went off for ice, or something else on the other side of the store. So I take our food to our group of friends and realize that sitting right next to us are the twins, Vanessa and an unknown 4th person (later found to be Vanessa's fiancee). SO of course I start internally freaking out and thinking "gotta go say hi!!" BUT, my girlfriend is the one that got me into the show, so I had to get her back first. I go to call her and realize she left her phone with me. I ask everyone if they know where she went, no one knows, so I'm like frantically trying to find her so we can go say hi. But... they all got up and left the store before my girlfriend got back, and we didn't get to. You can only imagine how extremely bummed she was when she got back too, it was a huge bummer

yeahrightdude likes this.
  18. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

And another summer begins! Hopefully it manages to hold my interest for the entire time this year

19. irthesteve

Yeah last year got a bit tiresome by the end, here's to hoping this cast is killer

20. irthesteve

21. devenstonow

Noobie

22. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Bronte :hearno:

23. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I honestly believe Day could be the smartest player in the BB history. I hope she keeps it cool this year because she catches everything.

24. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Has Nicole been the only extra houseguest revealed? The Chicago area has been infiltrated by the weather for a storm.

25. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

My wife just said the same thing. She could be so damn good at this.