Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 38

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I'm laughing so hard at this dumb fight over a stupid billiards game. Two giant toddlers.

(But Josh clearly scratched FWIW)

yeahrightdude likes this.
  2. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

lol this kinda fight is exactly why they make people eat slop :crylaugh:

3. yeahrightdude Jul 20, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 20, 2017)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Jess only got the temptation because America doesn't want to watch Paul and Company pick and choose who wins.

I'm excited to see what this curse is. I would love to see it make an eviction (or multiple evictions) turn into survivor style tribal. No nominees just one person with safety and everyone else is fair game to go home that night.

4. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

That fight was hilarious. Josh is a bit of a time bomb.

5. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Josh is so lame. All he acccomplishes is empty social fireworks. Nothing he's ever done has effected the game except people's perception of him. He'd be simply floating if he didn't show himself to be a dramatic firecracker.

6. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I'd be interested to know if he is doing this type of thing all the time in the livefeeds, or it is just once in a while and always part of the episodes. I'm always curious to know how much of these things is editing.

7. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

It's just once in a while. He gets kinda bullied around the house most of the time

8. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

This is the first BB ep I've gotten to watch live.

Let's go Cameron!!

9. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Camer
    I feel a little bad for Cameron that he has been in seclusion for a few weeks and was only in the house for like 15 hours.

10. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Pretty good editing for the HOH comp

11. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Not thrilled about Jess as HOH, but if they manage to get Josh out it'll actually be a good thing. Dude is hard to watch.

kelseyleigh likes this.
  12. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

As of right now we've got another exciting week coming up!

Sounds like some people in here will be... pretty disappointed

13. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

NO

14. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I love that Alex and Paul are working together secretly.

15. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

just watched 4 episodes back to back to back to back, phew! What a crazy ride, it's been nuts. That Hex switchup was bullshit though

16. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow! Should be a lot of fun!

17. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

What the hell is she doing!?

18. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I really like Paul, but this season is absolutely The Paul Show and HOW IS NO ONE BUT CODY SEEING THAT?

19. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

It's weird. Cody is both smart, and absolutely misreading every situation at all times.

VanMastaIteHab and chewbacca110 like this.
  20. irthesteve

What the fuck Jessica, that was your absolute worst decision. There was NOTHING to be lost by putting up Alex, or even fuckin PAUL. I honestly think Cody's nonchalant attitude about her catching onto what is happening is what swayed her to keep in the same. Unless Josh majorly fucks up, I totally see Ramses going and Jess/Cody being in trouble again. But they still have the hex so, they are safe anyway

21. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Can't wait to see Jessica's face and how pissed she'll be at Cody at the eviction tonight.

22. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Josh's final DR completely turned me around on him. The dude is still a moron, but my God that was a blast. All in on him

chewbacca110 likes this.
  23. irthesteve

No way, Josh is the fucking worst and his DR are so made-up and he think's he is god's gift to man

24. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Josh is a rollercoaster of a human being

25. yeahrightdude Jul 27, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 27, 2017)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Josh isn't anywhere near as bad as the tv show makes him out to be. He may be emotional and he may not be the smartest player but he actually wants to play the game and that's more than almost everyone in the house wants to do.