Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 36

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

The house schedule is:

Thursday-HOH
    Friday- Nominations
    Saturday- den of temptation / Veto
    Sunday- nothing
    Monday- Veto Ceremony
    Tuesday & Wednesday- nothing

2. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

THANK YOU. Sharing this with my fellow BB Poolers.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

There are SO many ways to play something like this, and they are so damn butthurt that they aren't doing shit to help themselves. It's self destruction over and over and over

kbeef2 likes this.
  4. VanMastaIteHab Jul 10, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 10, 2017)
    VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Light spoiler, sorry Steve :P

Cody looks so miserable in that frog costume on feeds hahahahaha

chewbacca110 likes this.
  5. irthesteve

spoiler!

6. yeahrightdude Jul 10, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 10, 2017)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

So anytime Jessica tried to talk to people about who they were voting for she refused to listen and tried to bully them into voting with her. Her fucking "you could have told me so it wasn't such a blind side" is bullshit. They're acting like the whole house is unloyal when Cody's the one who couldn't trust anyone on his original alliance enough to tell them the plan to backdoor Paul.

irthesteve likes this.
  7. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

We gotta use the spoiler tag for stuff that hasn't aired on an episode yet.

irthesteve likes this.
  8. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

this is amazing and I love it

IMG_6404.JPG

chewbacca110 and yeahrightdude like this.
  9. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Ahh sorry. Thought it would be ok because they did air that he was getting the punishment last night, just haven't shown it yet.

10. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah it's dumb that they split the the temptation and cure into separate episodes.

11. irthesteve

Without spoiling anything for me... I was guessing the punishment would be not being able to play in the veto at all. Maybe it still is, I'll wait to see. But posting that it's a costume definitly makes that less likely

12. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I probably wasn't paying enough attention, I thought they had specifically revealed what the punishment was already. The clue said something about being "TOADally cursed" or something dumb and with me seeing him on the feed I thought they had revealed it there. My bad. I don't know if it had any effect on the veto though, I didn't watch that and don't know the outcome.

13. irthesteve

"victim noises"

:chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin:

14. chewbacca110

Ugh. I really, really, really, really do not like that guy. He is the antithesis of everything I respect in a person.

15. irthesteve

He's your typical overly masculine no-emotion bro-strong etc etc asshole

16. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Kevin is the best.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  17. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

I wonder how Cody would look if he was on Season 15 rather than this one. 15 was infamous for being such a shitty cast, and I feel he'd fit right in. Also, I'm not sure is Josh is such emotionally unstable or just a moron, but that veto speech was absolutely insane. There was no reason for it and he just keeps putting a target on his back. I just don't understand

irthesteve likes this.
  18. chewbacca110

Josh has a death sentence in the house. He only acts tough when he's got people to back him up.

19. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

He had to know he was going to be the one coming off the block when he went off on that crazy speech. If Paul had taken Alex off instead I could see people in the house ready to get him out right away.

20. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I love Josh

21. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Kevin is still the best

22. chewbacca110

Even though I despise the guy, Cody's diary room last night was right. People need to start playing their own game. If this becomes the Paul Show, it will be a boring season like 2 years ago when everyone voted with the HOH and didn't make moves. I was pissed when Steve won because he floated to the end against a real player who happened to hurt some people.

Contender likes this.
  23. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

I like the Paul Show

24. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

25. chewbacca110

Not only was it dumb for his game, it was completely classless for Josh to carry on like that. He's a wannabe alpha male, which is far more annoying than actual alpha males.

I'd be cool if he went next.

irthesteve likes this.