Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

2. Miller304

Be excellent to one another. Supporter

Cast reveal delayed until Tuesday at 4pm.....sigh.

3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

whaatttttt, no way

4. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

5. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I saw some info that they had sent some crew to Florida for house key-presentations so I'd imagine one of the house guests was related to a victim somehow.

6. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

It's possible but they almost always have multiple houseguests from Florida, so it may just be something they've done out of respect.

7. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

8. devenstonow

Noobie

fuck me why do i always do this to myself. I'm watching BB16 as my first season and now I know who comes in second (previous rumors had me find out who wins)

9. irthesteve

Vanessa and Cody siblings, how interesting

10. irthesteve

Interesting though, if 4 "coaches" are coming, and the rumored list was true, that would be weird. Why would Vanessa be a coach but not Cody. Would be weird

11. Miller304

The fact that Cody gave away $500,000 should automatically disqualify him from even coaching little league.

12. irthesteve

I forget what this refers to

13. Miller304

Cody taking Derrick to the finals instead of Victoria.

14. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I definitely think Day is coming back. She went from tweeting every day to nothing since the day before the HGs supposedly went into sequester.

Everyone else on the list rumor except Frank, who doesn't post very often at all, has posted on at least one form of social media post-sequester.

15. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Anybody else have the livestreams? We need to set up a chorus.fm chatroom if its more than just me haha

16. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

When was the last time they had someone aged 50 playing the game?

17. irthesteve

no livestreams for me, 3 times a week is enough haha

18. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

The main take I'm getting from these guest interviews- people won't admit they don't actually watch the show.

19. irthesteve

I didn't watch long ago enough, anyone want to explain how the coaches thing worked last time around?

20. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I just watched it a couple months ago so it's pretty fresh.

Basically each coach picks 3 houseguests to be on their team right before the HOH competition. They help their team get information and stuff to be better at the game. They also play an immunity challenge to save their players and themselves. When a coach has no remaining house gusts on their team they get evicted. The last coach still in the house wins 100k.

But they ended up having a thing where each coach went into the diary room and there was a button. if one coach pushed it they all entered the game as houseguests and the coaches game was off. No one would know who pushed it.

Someone pushed it and they ended the coaches thing.

irthesteve likes this.
  21. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I did the open casting call in Chicago 2 months ago. I don't recognize any of these people... Bummer.

22. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I'll be really happy if Nicole is back like rumors are saying, I loved her.

23. irthesteve

Samesies ^

24. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

25. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Battle of the Block is gone!!

But they're introducing a new competition for Sunday's so hopefully this one is better.