Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 170

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

michael has to be one of the best physical competitors this show has ever seen right?

2. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

It’s weird to think Icabod is bossing all the comps lol

3. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Was watching live feeds just now. Watching those reminds me of how the first few seasons were so raw and showed the day to day stuff. Kinda cool.

MrAirplane and VanMastaIteHab like this.
  4. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Last night's episode was so good. This season is shaping up to be really great. Terrence really thought he was a mastermind.

5. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

If Daniel leaves tonight I’ll honestly be a little sad next week when he isn’t inevitably blindsided AGAIN

yeahrightdude and kelseyleigh like this.
  6. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I just wish Daniel and Nicole could be in the house when Zingbot comes because I wnat to here those zings.

7. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Muffingate alone has brought me more entertainment than some entire seasons

8. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

crazy twist. I'm into it.

9. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Daniel is very proud to have unknowingly been one of the worst players in BB history.

irthesteve, kbeef2, riotspray and 2 others like this.
  10. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Man Daniel is such a dick but that eviction speech was great and he was actually likable in his exit interview

I really wish they would stop doing these stupid fucking twists all the time and just let the show be normal though

kelseyleigh likes this.
  11. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

i like the concept of the new twist, and really curious to see how it plays out. I sorta agree that though Daniel sucks, the eviction speech was stellar and if the alliance was unlikable he'd be getting big praise for it. He knew the alliance perfectly, and basically called those out who were letting it all happen

12. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

it is pretty incredible how he had that entire alliance figured out and still played so poorly

13. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I gotta give Daniel credit for his exit interview, especially noting that Michael is one of the best BB players in recent seasons.

I was excited for normal play with the besties twist ending, but now we have a whole new twist to deal with!

14. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I think normal play would have unfortunately been boring for the next few weeks, the leftovers want Jasmine and Indy out bad. Glad this will shake things up and the double eviction will help us get to the point where they’re forced to turn on each other sooner.

riotspray likes this.
  15. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Does anyone know, I suppose from live feeds, if Daniel and Taylor did actually talk and at least kind of patch things up? He said they had talked but her goodbye message didn't really seem like it.

16. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

I think I watched a shorter version of this video around when it happened, but this might be what he’s referring to:

17. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Lol I love the title of this video because I remember watching this convo live and literally thinking “hmmm interesting I don’t think I heard any sort of apology in there whatsoever”

Owlex likes this.
  18. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Daniel definitely strikes me as a guy who would say shit like “it’s unfortunate you found my comments offensive” and consider that an apology lol

riotspray likes this.
  19. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Daniel strikes me as a guy who's caught in a trap and can't get out

20. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Lmao

21. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Omg, apparently Kyle and Alyssa had sex yesterday on a pool float in the HN room lmao

VanMastaIteHab and riotspray like this.
  22. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Man, I like Taylor but she is not good at the game at all. It's a good thing she got talked out of making some all-time stupid HOH decisions

billyboatman likes this.
  23. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

She's becoming a little full of herself at the moment..

24. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

At the moment? Lol

billyboatman likes this.
  25. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Alyssa is SO dumb lol