Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 168

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Apparently shit is bout to hit the fan big time

2. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah Wednesday and Thursday eps should be good. Lotta big moves being made finally.

3. Jusscali

Not ones I like :/

4. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

The Leftovers alliance came together crazy fast but I'm 100% onboard. Everyone else sucks ass! And Taylor can't seem to even take a breath without one of them taking it as a personal insult

5. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

[​IMG]

6. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

In hindsight it is really funny that the rest of the house thought Nicole was upset over her mom or something, when she was really just crying that she might have to throw a comp. It wasn’t clear on feeds why she was upset, but it makes that whole outburst from her and Daniel even more ridiculous.

Also died laughing at Turner being asleep up in the HoH during that whole part. Can’t WAIT for tomorrow night, Ameerah and half the house are going to be truly blindsided.

riotspray and irthesteve like this.
  7. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Holy shit, fuck Nicole and Daniel so much, that was absolutely abhorrent

8. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

True cop behavior

Really hope the Leftovers don't get cold feet and can pull this off.

kelseyleigh likes this.
  9. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I absolutely hated seeing Taylor treated like that and Nicole and Daniel can absolutely go fuck themselves but that ending with the alliance coming together was so satisfying that this ended being one of the best episodes of the show that I've seen since I started watching

I went from thinking Kyle was annoying and Joseph and Turner were non-entities to them being among my favorites of the cast. I'm starting to think Kyle will win

irthesteve and kelseyleigh like this.
  10. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

“Just stop Taylor”

“…with the Lays?”

:crylaugh:

11. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

I liked Nicole before this episode, but wtf? Has a meltdown that has people concerned for her just because she's struggling with throwing a comp or not. Then when her partner tries to show her some moral support, she turns it around on her and claims she's being passive aggressive and telling her to quit. Man. Hopefully when she sees the confessionals and everything in context, she'll realize how in the wrong she was.

12. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Yeah I had high hopes for her. Not sure if it’s a nature vs nurture thing, but she was definitely acting like someone who was a cop for ten years

riotspray likes this.
  13. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

It was really hard to watch when everyone was really concerned thinking something was going on with Nicole's mom and she was struggling with throwing a comp. Daniel's reaction was a bit aggressive. It was nice to see Ameerah, and I think others, comment afterwards that they didn't think Taylor did or said anything wrong.

Happy to see this Leftovers alliance form and hopeful they will be able to do something.

This episode definitely changes my mind about some people and who I like/dislike.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Before last night's episode, I kinda had Nicole as the frontrunner to win the whole thing.

Jusscali and kelseyleigh like this.
  15. irthesteve

such a damn good response

16. Jusscali

This. Dan has been a real prick earlier on in feeds so I wasn’t surprised there but Nicole was wicked out of line too. I don’t even like Taylor but it was ridiculous all around.

17. irthesteve

Yeah, none of this is even about liking Taylor or not. The way that Daniel talked to her is out of line period. Even IF she "disrespected Nicole" or whatever, it still would have been out of line how he treated her.

I can't wait to see when Daniel and Nicole get out of the house and try to spin it as "well we didn't know the whole story" or whatever bullshit they try to weave, there's no way out of it

18. Jusscali

He was acting like a belligerent child.

19. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Side note: I’m really enjoying bb23: part 2 on cbs The Challenge lol. People are NOT over getting worked by the cookout last year.

Groogz and irthesteve like this.
  20. irthesteve

The Challenge has been incredibly entertaining

billyboatman, Jusscali and Groogz like this.
  21. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Didn't get the freak out, but pretty much everything else I was hoping for happened this week!

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  22. irthesteve

Great fucking episode, Turner is the absolute GOAT for that little speech. It's been so long since a move like this has happened in the game, so great to see. The looks of surprise on the faces that didn't know is priceless.

billyboatman likes this.
  23. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Now that the sides are really forming this is shaping up to be a damn good season, another super satisfying one

24. Doomsday

strange days are here to stay Prestigious

Daniel and Nicole are the fucking worst

billyboatman likes this.
  25. Doomsday

strange days are here to stay Prestigious

It's so hard watching them treat Taylor this way wtf