Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 149

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

He's literally been the source of any and all drama so far though so I hope it doesn't get boring without him

riotspray and MrAirplane like this.
  2. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

How long do you think it will go before either the team aspect will be removed or they will re-shuffle?

I'm thinking it might be an issue if one team has 2 people while others still have 4.

3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I know the BB prize money is up to $750,000, and as a farmer he might earn a meager celery, come home beet, just want to read the pepper, turn-ip the covers, en-dive into bed, but it's time to get this horse outta the stable.

4. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Traditionally twists like this last the first 4-5 weeks, or until jury starts.

kelseyleigh likes this.
  5. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

True.

6. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

With as much screen time as he's gotten and as much drama as he's caused, I wouldn't be surprised if production does something to give Frenchie another chance in the house if he gets evicted tonight.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  7. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

please no

yeahrightdude and riotspray like this.
  8. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I actually like Frenchie as a personality, just the worst possible 1st week gameplay. But hey, at least it wasn’t boring!

kelseyleigh likes this.
  9. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

This cast rules

10. irthesteve

Can do without Brittni and her uhhh white girl raps, but otherwise it's a strong as hell cast.

11. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

It was nice to see everyone on good terms and the group hug when Frenchie left. This cast has been pretty great.

riotspray and Slangster like this.
  12. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

I kinda agree with Azah that there's no reason to have a grand scheme to get Brent out week 3. Its week 3 and everyone wants him out, just nominate Whitney instead of Britini. It doesn't really do anything when she's going to become visibly upset. That said, if someone says to nominate them, do it. The plan should've changed when Azah recommended herself. Such an easy out and I feel he blew it

13. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

The only part of Azah's discussion/pitch that I didn't agree with was volunteering herself to go up on the block. I don't care how safe you feel with the HOH, you never know what can happen in the game. Never volunteer to go up on the block!

But as far as everything you said, I agree completely. No need to skirt around who your target is at this point. They're basically everyone's target.

Also, bad look for Brittni on the Wild Card Comp. You can't do the simplest of math to save yourself? Oof.

MrAirplane likes this.
  14. MrAirplane

Trusted

I know it's super stressful for them in the moment but this felt as embarrassing as BB20 Kaitlyn failing to do that simple puzzle to save herself from eviction

15. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

She’s the WORST.

16. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

My mom, her twin sister, my cousins, and I have our own fantasy league we’ve been playing for a few years now.

The first two years we did a random draft but this year I convinced them to do a draft where we pick our own houseguests.

I picked Frenchie and Brent:facepalm:

I’m afraid to look at feeds because I don’t want to find out if I’m already done with that league.

kelseyleigh and riotspray like this.
  17. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Xavier would have been smart to put someone in his alliances up. Now he has two people gunning after him and probably lost some trust with Azah. It’s way too early to be paranoid or hide your targets when you’re in a large alliance.

18. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Honestly I don't see Azah lasting much longer if she's going to keep isolating herself to everyone outside her team

19. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I don't understand why they keep creating these massive alliances, makes it hard to have people you can put on the block.

20. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

jury paycheck is good, so if you have an alliance big enough to get you to jury, you're getting a solid pay. its meta gaming at its finest and also why they absolutely need to restructure payouts

21. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Brent lololololol

22. irthesteve

Xavier is quickly one of my favorites now after this HOH week, he's really good at balancing game and emotion, he got as little blood on his hands as possible and he's in two good alliances. PLUS he's been an absolute treat to watch on DR's, very enjoyable

Owlex and riotspray like this.
  23. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I hope Brent stays this delusional right up to the moment he's actually evicted, that will be fun to watch

I don't exactly see why it's necessary to completely blindside a guy absolutely nobody seems to like but it's good TV

Owlex, irthesteve, Jusscali and 3 others like this.
  24. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Yeah he seemed kinda boring off of first impression but I actually like him. Not that he’s particularly exciting but he is charismatic

irthesteve likes this.
  25. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Brent has like, one of the biggest egos I’ve ever seen on this show lol

riotspray, kelseyleigh and irthesteve like this.