Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 148

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I was hoping that maybe this season CBS would ditch their practice of immediately infecting whoever wins HoH with brain worms, but alas

riotspray likes this.
  2. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

I could tell that his strategy was either going to be brilliant or backfire spectacularly. The idea of him trying explicitly get in most of the houses good graces besides people who are perceived physical threats… was not a bad play. But it did backfire spectacularly - some things out of his control and some not. Now everyone thinks you’re some weird dude who lied about keeping people safe, and probably anyone who he promised safety with believes it could’ve just as easily lied to them as well. It would be shocking to see him make it to jury at this point lol

that said, I kinda like his overalls with the cropped legs. It’s kind of a look

cryates likes this.
  3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Frenchie is a total mess, that was hard to watch

4. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

What is Frenchie's deal? Superfan? I feel like he saw one episode and said "I can do this".

Like, dude, you might be HOH, but you only get one vote. And you're not HOH forever.

5. irthesteve

You've seen it before, you can be a superfan of the show but not know how to actually play it, I think it's as simple as that. Watching it and studying it does not mean in the slightest that you will know what to do in the real thing

JulieLynn likes this.
  6. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

He obviously couldn't help what happened with the veto, but every chance that he's had to make a decision, he's made the wrong one. He's been super wishy washy with everyone from day one. He'll be all gung-ho about getting one person out and then have a 2 minute convo with them and make a final 2 deal with them.

I know it's easy to play from your couch, and I haven't really been watching the feeds, so I realize we only get 40 minutes of footage out of like 72 hours of them living together. It'll be interesting to see how he evolves as a player if he lasts very long.

Owlex likes this.
  7. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Spin zone: frenchy is strategically making himself the biggest possible target so nobody is threatened by him

8. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

“Superfan”

I’m out on this guy

riotspray likes this.
  9. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

I am pissed off atm that it's this hard for me to watch the newest episode. I tried getting it in ~unsavoury ways, couldn't find it. Checked Global's website, couldn't find it. Apparently one of the channels I am subscribed to on Prime has it... only the first two episodes. It's like ??? I will pay you money CBS to watch this, and the feeds, but I guess I just can't. I am quietly furious after a long shift at work because all I wanna do is watch tonight's episode. I guess I'm not part of a private site but damn... I will literally give you my money, CBS, just let me watch Big Brother. I always need a good excuse to head to my parent's and hang out with mom, who records all of BB always lol

10. irthesteve

It's a good sign that out of the entire cast, I can only think of... maybe two that I wouldn't be sad to see leave at this point. I think the right choice was made tonight, but still was sad to see. HOH was good, looking forward to this week

cryates likes this.
  11. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

http://bmx-tv.net/

12. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Dude - the live feeds are intolerable with Frenchie - he is a fucking nut

yeahrightdude likes this.
  13. Jusscali

Shut the FRENCH up lol

kelseyleigh and irthesteve like this.
  14. JulieLynn

Karma is the Guy On The Chiefs Prestigious

I was annoyed by him the second he won HOH.

and I'm very sad Travis got evicted.

15. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Travis seemed like a cool guy, especially with his speech at the eviction ceremony.

irthesteve likes this.
  16. irthesteve

Yeah, we didn't get a lot of him but almost everything we saw was very endearing. I was hoping for a battle back this year, but the goodbye message revealed the slaughterhouse alliance so it's unlikely

riotspray and yeahrightdude like this.
  17. irthesteve

Well done Kyland, well done

18. Jusscali

My two least favorite players are up - lessssgoooo

19. MrAirplane

Trusted

someone on reddit posted a pic of him and said he was on their flight to hawaii so definitely not coming back

20. irthesteve

unfortunately that checks out. I think.... think there might still be a chance of a battle back for later on though. Am I wrong to think they have done a battle back before with like, 3-6th evicted?

21. JulieLynn

Karma is the Guy On The Chiefs Prestigious

I'm waiting for them to bring back old house guests. I love when that shit happens!

22. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I watched the last 3 episodes last night to catch up and watching back to back really showed the downward spiral of Frenchie.

Excited for Kyland as HOH!

23. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Frenchie has one of the worst cases of “yelling in the DR” I’ve ever seen

24. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

I’m farm analogy’d out. Please leave this week.

25. irthesteve

I'm excited to see the house without him, lots of great cast members not getting screen time because of him

riotspray and kelseyleigh like this.