Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 144

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Okay, BB AU sucks. I've never been so frustrated with an episode of reality TV before.

2. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Haven't watched this week's episodes yet. I've enjoyed what I've watched so far, but notice that it's very much at the mercy of interference from production. Without there being live feeds, and having filmed the season entirely before anything airs, they can manipulate things as much as they want. Anytime someone gets voted out, they can make a twist on the spot to bring them right back in. Don't know how much of that actually goes on (and it's no secret that production of BB US has been accused of similar things), but it just has a different feel this way with things not being live ever.

riotspray likes this.
  3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Since you're watching I won't say anything more just yet, but please get back to me after you watch. I was very much on board up until this week's episodes. If it was just one or two things, I'd be okay with it, but the series of events that took place the last couple of episodes was just too much. I'll keep watching. It's not like I'm not entertained. But I did yell at the TV multiple times.

Groogz likes this.
  4. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Finally finished watching last week's episodes. In case anyone else is still watching I'll just put my response behind spoiler tags. Wtf with this whole intruder twist?! Halfway through the game and they just decide to bring in a whole new batch of people? And then they act like they've got to earn their way into the house, but in the end only one of them actually went home! So basically they just wasted two episodes to introduce six new contestants and then only get rid of one of them. And then the third episode was frustrating as hell like you said. I get that there was a malfunction with the game or whatever, and I don't think it was a wrong call to make Ari safe as a result, but why would they make that call after the nominations were made? They should have told Mitch to make new nominations because his entire strategy was based around getting Ari out. All of that was bad enough, and then it basically happens all over again when Gabe quits after getting saved in the vote. If you were planning on quitting, why have everyone else vote the other person out? I didn't really care about Charlotte one way or the other, but damn that girl got screwed in that episode, haha. Okay sorry for the long rant, but damn that was a lot. I do agree with you though. I'm still entertained, and I'll still keep watching. (Actually watching Episode 15 as I'm writing this out)

riotspray likes this.
  5. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Just finished episode 15. They're just doing twists for the sake of doing twists at this point. So dumb.

riotspray likes this.
  6. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Agree with all of that. It's beyond ridiculous at this point.

How many episode are there gonna be this season? There's still a full house of people and we're 15 episodes in.

Groogz likes this.
  7. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Looks like last season was 21 episodes. No way this thing wraps up by then.

riotspray likes this.
  8. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I mean, this week alone they would normally have evicted 3 people and they're only going to evict one.

Groogz likes this.
  9. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Exactly. Like they're going to be down to 14 people after 17 episodes? Way too many considering they usually evict one person each episode.

riotspray likes this.
  10. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

kelseyleigh likes this.
  11. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Whoa

12. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Weren't those two friends during the show?

I'm curious what happened and how exactly he was stalking him.

13. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

yeah they're basically the most iconic team in the shows history

from a reddit post:

14. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Thanks!

15. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Wow....

16. irthesteve

Slangster likes this.
  17. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

That Boogie stuff is insane

18. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

i like this. gotta do something new, and this might be good

19. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah excited for what the focus on “gambling” could bring, might be some interesting twists

irthesteve likes this.
  20. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Sounds good to me

21. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

I don't like teams but it's probably the best way to combat the huge alliance steamroll right off the bat

22. irthesteve

it's not like the teams are gonna last the whole season anyway, I think of it like tribe divisions on Survivor, should be fun

23. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Cast reveal tomorrow

24. irthesteve

yesssss

25. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Groogz and irthesteve like this.