Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 143

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Just started Season 8 and was instantly reminded that the old seasons are just chocked full of homophobia, body shaming, racism, etc.

kelseyleigh and yeahrightdude like this.
  2. Matthewconte

Trusted Supporter

I just watched season 16 and it is insane the way that Caleb treats Amber and then she just gets voted out pre-jury and he makes it to like final four and nobody says anything about it the entire time. It feels like the kind of behavior that if it happened now feed-watchers would be begging for producers to do something.

kelseyleigh and riotspray like this.
  3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I remember that people were very critical of Caleb, but it's just didn't really register

kelseyleigh and Matthewconte like this.
  4. Matthewconte

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I guess it's also totally different not living through it and having access to the social media of the time etc. I think I've seen around 10 seasons of BB and Caleb is one of my all-time villains.

5. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Apparently the new season of BB Australia started last night. Since Canada is still ongoing and I just started BB8, guess I'll be watching 3 seasons concurrently.

6. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Omg lol just starting this season of BBCan and this jungle themed house is insane

riotspray likes this.
  7. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Only halfway into the first episode of BBAU and it's great already. Gonna be a good season.

8. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

The funniest thing about BBCan is when they make them go to Wendy’s as a reward for winning HoH

9. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

This season of BBCan is insane, and BBAus is off to a really fun start, too. I love how just a few years ago, Big Brother was not even a thought in my mind. Now I've watched every US season and now even watch seasons from other countries. It's so much fun!

riotspray likes this.
  10. riotspray Apr 28, 2021
    (Last edited: Apr 28, 2021)
    riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

same

I didn't start watching Big Brother until Tom Green was on the celebrity version. Now I've watched like 20 seasons.

The missions they've been having players do in Australia have been lots of fun. And that first eviction was wild!

11. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

BBCan finale on Thursday

12. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Hmmm maybe I’ll be caught up by then! I just got to the double eviction today.

riotspray likes this.
  13. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

I desperately want to show my girlfriend old seasons of BB US but it's so hard to find. Is there legally a way to watch them in Canada?

14. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

LOL at Jed using the veto on Beth instead of himself. This season is nuts.

riotspray likes this.
  15. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'm not sure if I love or hate BB Australia. All of the housemates are fairly likeable and it's definitely entertaining, but there's a HOH comp, nominations and eviction EVERY episode. Also, they nominate 3 people and there's no POV comp. It's interesting how they mix it up, but also seems like winning comps in the only real way to win the game. which kind of sucks because there's so much more to the game than just winning comps.

Groogz likes this.
  16. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

I find it to be quite enjoyable, but look at it as it's own thing. With there being an actual Big Brother character to interact with the players, no POV, and a lot more sequences that focus on the individual players themselves (whether the sequences are emotional or humorous) make this version of BB a completely different show. I can see how people wouldn't like it coming over from BB USA or BB Can, but to me it's still entertaining and that's enough for me.

riotspray likes this.
  17. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Won't get to watch the BB Can finale until tomorrow night, but my thoughts on where we're at with the final 3... Sooo disappointed that Kiefer got evicted. I get that he had to go because he probably would win the final vote against any of the rest of them, but I also think this makes Tera's route to the final 2 much more difficult. Breydon and Tychon are going to take each other for sure, so she HAS to win the final comp now. I honestly could see the winner of the entire game being whoever wins the final comp. Tera's resume is probably good enough as it is now, but needs to win to advance. Breydon and Tychon have pretty similar resumes so the final comp puts the winner over the top maybe. Should be a fun finale either way.

riotspray likes this.
  18. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'm rooting for Tara but agree she has an uphill battle. I think she made a mistake by not evicting Breydon, though she doesn't realize just how tight him and Ty are. I just think that if she evicted Breydon, she'd still have a pretty good chance of winning the game if she won the final HOH. And if Kiefer won the final HOH, he might pick her over Ty just thinking he had a better chance against her, and then she'd at least get 2nd. Just seems like she's destined for 3rd place now unless she can someone pull off another win.

Groogz likes this.
  19. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

I’m also team Tara, will be watching live tonight!

Groogz likes this.
  20. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I don't know if anyone's watching Australia right now, but Danny is so damn entertaining.

yung_ting likes this.
  21. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

22. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Lfgggg

23. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

I am so excited

24. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I've officially moved beyond this being a guilty pleasure into fully being excited for this

chewbacca110 and kelseyleigh like this.
  25. riotspray May 18, 2021
    (Last edited: May 19, 2021)
    riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

BB AU was so good up until this week's episodes. It's just gotten to the point where they've introduced too many superfluous twists that it's getting ridiculous, and the newest one is completely pointless and doesn't even make sense.