Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 140

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

@quietwords you really had fantasy locked up lol, with Cody and Nicole.

Ultimately I think I would be happy with any of this final 3 actually. They all played “good” games, it just made for a really boring season.

2. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

lol right? And I was originally second guessing my Cody pick. Wild. I won last years so this could be two in a row for me!

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  3. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Nicole is such a baby lol

Groogz likes this.
  4. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I love how hung up Enzo is on the people laughing during his speech:crylaugh:

5. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I feel nothing

6. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

9-0 is pretty impressive tho. Never been done before!

Groogz likes this.
  7. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

That was maybe the best outcome one could have hoped for from this season?

chewbacca110 and Groogz like this.
  8. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

I thought julie said it happened once before? When Dan won? I might have misheard though!

kelseyleigh and Groogz like this.
  9. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Probably not what I would have picked going into the season, but going into the finale these were the best results I could have hoped for. Was especially happy for Da'Vonne to get America's Favorite Houseguest.

10. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Yes, season 10 was previously the only unanimous jury vote, but the jury was only 7 at the time, so this was the first time there was a 9-0 result.

11. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Man, she was the worst this season. I enjoyed her on her first season because she was kind of a loveable underdog. I didn't have a problem with her the season she won, but didn't feel like she deserved to beat out Paul. I don't think I could've stomached her winning here to become the first two-time winner.

EDIT: I wonder if down the road they'll decide to do an all winners season to guarantee that there's a two time winner. Not saying I'd be for or against it, but Survivor just did that this year so who knows?

chewbacca110 likes this.
  12. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Enzo was so incredibly endearing tonight lol. Between his heartbreaking comp loss and his walking around during the final speech. So fun to watch, haha.

Jusscali and Groogz like this.
  13. irthesteve

And remember

Always.
    Have.
    Faith.

14. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

As boring as this season was this was a surprisingly pretty entertaining two hours. Something genuinely surprising (to me at least) happened with Cody cutting Nicole, and Enzo erased pretty much all of the bad will he had gained with me the last few weeks by being super charming and funny this whole episode. Cody is a deserving winner, this season was just boring as shit.

This is only my fourth season watching but I definitely like the idea of all players that have never played before a lot more than people with experience. I think that's why I was rooting for David so hard

irthesteve likes this.
  15. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I’d really like them to do something next year to shake up the “big alliance” strategy that’s been dominating the game the past couple seasons. I’m not sure how to fix this problem without fundamentally changing the game, but something needs to be done.

Groogz likes this.
  16. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

One suggestion I saw on Reddit was to not have any competitions the first few nights in the house. A lot of times, the first big alliance is formed based on the first HOH winner. This season was definitely the case. I know this only goes so far to deter the big alliances from organizing, but it's a start at least.

17. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

We need two a year damnit and not just summer

Groogz likes this.
  18. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Idk bout you guys but I personally love the way it works right now where a mega-alliance immediately forms around the first person to win HoH and everybody takes turns saying “my strategy is to lay low until late in the game” while the mega-alliance picks off everybody who shows the slightest perceived dissent one by one

19. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I was hopeful with the casting commercials we might be getting a winter season but Julie said see you next summer. Maybe they'll surprise us with a season.

20. irthesteve

I doubt it, I think it took a ton of extra work to even make this season work, I don't suspect they would want to jump straight back into it in the next couple months

21. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

All of their regular prime time programming that was delayed due to Covid is coming back in November. Think there’s almost no chance of a winter season.

22. irthesteve

Yeah, I mean 2021 will be interesting at least. CBS had a season of The Amazing Race banked that they put in to fall in place of Survivor, but Spring 2021 will have no Survivor, Amazing Race or Big Brother. So honestly, early 2021 is a mystery for CBS's tentpole reality competitions

23. irthesteve Oct 29, 2020
    (Last edited: Oct 30, 2020)
    irthesteve

Here, this is for all of you

24. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

watching Season 5 and there's an episode where Jase and Scott are on the block and Jase wins the veto. Then at the veto ceremony they are in costume playing characters?!?!

are they supposed to be the brothers from Little Nicky??

25. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Lmao. Also apparently Cody and Nicole unfollowed each other Instagram lol

riotspray likes this.