Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 139

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I disagree. Your argument ONLY makes sense in the 1/3 chance that she wins final HOH, and her track record is terrible. It's also a dumb move to vote out the season goat.

Yes he basically has a guaranteed final 2 right now unless Enzo or Nicole use their brains, but I think voting out Nicole, the only remaining winner, who is also winning everything... Is a much bigger move than getting rid of Christmas

2. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

No way in hell does Enzo beat Cody

Nicole has a slight chance but literally this has been Cody's game to lose for months already

riotspray and irthesteve like this.
  3. irthesteve

Cody v Enzo = Cody
    Cody v Nicole = slight edge to Cody depending on final HOH and jury speeches
    Enzo v Nicole = near zero chance of this happening, but I give the edge to Nicole

4. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

The only way Enzo could win is a Paul/Josh-esque bitter jury situation but I don’t think either Cody or Nicole played a bold enough game for that to happen

irthesteve likes this.
  5. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I think Cody wins against either of them but Nicole would beat Enzo.

irthesteve likes this.
  6. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I think if Enzo somehow won final HoH and decided to drop Cody and take Nicole that could MAYBE be a big enough move that the jury would be swayed enough to vote for him. But that’s unlikely.

irthesteve likes this.
  7. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Is tonight going to be the champagne episode where they discuss all the best moments of the season sitting around the kitchen table? Then maybe the first few minutes of the first HOH comp?

8. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Almost certainly yes.

kelseyleigh likes this.
  9. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah skipping tonight's ep. Last night, they said the HOH was gonna be on next week's ep so tonight has got to be a "highlight" reel of David thinking he's a mastermind and Christmas walking in on Enzo shitting.

Groogz, kelseyleigh and irthesteve like this.
  10. irthesteve

Yeah it'll be the episode where they sit around the table and talk about people & things that happened in the episode, and then the last.... 2? minutes... will start the final HOH

Groogz and kelseyleigh like this.
  11. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, they’re not gonna trick me into watching this episode SIX years in a row!

12. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I’ll end up watching it lol. They usually include some new footage/deleted scenes type moments that are fun. Although this year they’ve put so many of those in the regular episodes, and they have NOT been fun, so who knows.

riotspray, irthesteve and Groogz like this.
  13. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

I'm assuming half the episode will be highlights of Christmas crying.

14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

anyone who did happen to watch tonight, was there anything worth scrolling back through the ep for?

15. irthesteve

Oh I forgot to watch

16. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

The Bayleigh tricycle punishment is good to watch, was shocked they didn’t really show that in the main show but at least we got it now. And there’s a couple good montages of new DR footage. Actually a lot more new footage in general compared to the usual one of these episodes but most of it is...not really worth it unless you’re into watching Nicole pee her pants.

riotspray likes this.
  17. irthesteve

I think that if everyone plays their smartest game, Enzo gets second place in all scenarios

kelseyleigh likes this.
  18. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Great time for CBS All Access to go down :eyeroll:

19. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Working for me?

But also it seems that tonight is...another? Recap? Show? *eyes blinking*

riotspray likes this.
  20. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Weird, my iPhone and Apple TV app aren’t working

1E5A356A-2AF1-47B1-A31C-81FE252FBA67.jpeg

21. irthesteve

Damn, Cody was holding on for dear life but he just couldn't quite figure out how to allow himself or avoid anything

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  22. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

The first half at least was recap, so I'm really glad I didn't watch last Friday now.

I wonder if being smaller was an advantage in this one or if Cody just couldn't figure out how to avoid the moon and such.

23. FloatUpstream

Regular

Anyone here trying out for next season? Casting call is live

24. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Happy finale night y’all!

more like finally though, am I right?

25. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I was bombing my BB Fantasy so I've checked out the last ~3 weeks. Sounds like I haven't missed much.

yeahrightdude likes this.