Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 121

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Same, the DR sessions are going to be really helpful for clarifying this when we get more of them lol.

kelseyleigh and yeahrightdude like this.
  2. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

https://www.facebook.com/BigBrother/videos/2218657388259474/

“The Great Big Brother Debate” currently streaming on their fb page (and the feeds if you have those). All the houseguests just sitting around debating things about past seasons, like favorite comps or what players they wish were on this season. Pretty fun, don’t think it’s something that’s going to end up on the show just a streaming bonus.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  3. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

I enjoyed it

4. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I feel so bad for Kevin, but he's also playing pretty horribly. Hard to watch.

5. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah right now I don't care who leaves, Keesha has made zero impression on me and Kevin's complaining is getting annoying fast

6. irthesteve

agree x2. I've heard good things about Keesha but she is not playing the game at all this season

7. kbeef2 Aug 13, 2020
    (Last edited: Aug 13, 2020)
    kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

What, you guys don’t think Kevin’s strategy of walking up to random people and saying “I don’t want to put you in a bad position...” is working out?

8. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

For those who don’t know Keesha/didn’t watch her season, at least watch her most iconic moment.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  9. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

It’s interesting that Kevin doesn’t believe he belongs there even though he was a competition away from winning the game the first time he played. He’s just not as remembered as much as the others, but I think the potential is still there. Sadly, Keesha is doing nothing and I’d prefer to see leave. I don’t think she’s there to play. Kevin at the very least is trying to do something. I think if he survives this week he’ll be able to lay low for a while and make some moves behind the scenes

riotspray and irthesteve like this.
  10. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I hope Kevin stays out of pity and his desire to be there. Keesha is simply there.

riotspray and irthesteve like this.
  11. Jusscali

I def want her gone now

12. Jusscali

Feed is so annoying right now

13. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

What was going on? i just tuned in but they're doing live show rehearsal I guess

14. Jusscali

It was just so spotty - could hardly string together 5 min of stream over like two hours.

15. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

bummer that's the annoying thing about eviction days. There's always a lot going on game-wise but also production wise so they cut out feeds a lot and we miss some important gameplay. I guess it makes the eviction episode slightly more surprising but I think sometimes I'd rather just watch it live

16. Jusscali

I still haven’t found my footing in the game yet lol and it appears some of them haven’t either.

kelseyleigh likes this.
  17. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Will be pretty interesting to see what Memphis does here. Tonight’s episode showed him as part of that alliance of 6 with Cody, but Janelle and Kaysar definitely think he’s on their side as well.

18. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I'm almost willing to bet Memphis just does whatever Cody/Enzo tell him to do which would be put up Kaysar/Janelle next to Kevin with the other as a backdoor option

19. irthesteve

Our new household game is watching the live feeds after eviction night because it's the only night that won't spoil the aired episodes

yeahrightdude and riotspray like this.
  20. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

lol it's even worse than this. What a lousy cowardly HOH.

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  21. Jusscali

Boooooo haven’t seen the feeds while on vaca and I’m bummed. Not big in Memphis at all.

22. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

It’s amazing that he somehow got the ENTIRE house angry at him with this HOH. He was previously in pretty good with both sides lol.

23. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I'm dying for the episode tonight to see the speech and everyone's diaries

chewbacca110 and VanMastaIteHab like this.
  24. irthesteve

not clicking those spoiler tags, but very excited to see what happens tonight

riotspray and yeahrightdude like this.
  25. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Memphis: "I can't be mad at her because it was a split second decision."

Does he really think people who competed in the Safety Suite didn't put any thought into who they would make their +1 if they won the comp?