Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 120

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I don't remember Enzo, I'm not sure whether I watched his season, but I definitely considered picking him.

2. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

So overwhelmed. I irrationally love when Julie gets annoyed at them lol

3. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Surprised about who I ended up with as my second pick but not unhappy about it!

Groogz likes this.
  4. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

I'm also pretty pumped about my second round pick. I was actually hoping she'd still be there when it got back to me because we didn't really get to see her show off her physical skills last time around because of her injury. Hoping she's a competition beast like I'm expecting.

5. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Stoked for the new season. I wish I had seen all these players' previous seasons. I only know Nicole and David from last season and Janelle and Kasar since I just watched their season recently.

kelseyleigh likes this.
  6. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

Gotta watch the latest episode but very excited for this season. My fantasy team with coworkers is Tyler, Dani and Enzo

7. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I’m in my own fantasy pool. I picked Cody, Christmas, Janelle this first week.

8. chewbacca110

Very into the Safety Suite. The editing on that was also awesome: Cody pitching those two to go on the block - cur to them swiping for safety.

9. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

At first I was thinking that Kaysar and Janelle were showing their hand too quick, but then I realized that the entire house already decided they were a duo no matter what, so it didn't really change the perception of them.

That being said, only one of them played so they still coulda played next week or the week after!

Cody ended up totally making a smart decision, very little blood on his hands picking those two. Selfishly I don't know either of them, so I don't have much skin in the game either way. I like seeing Kevin get fired up at the end though, would be cool to see him win veto and get a fire lit under his ass.

It's always tough the first few weeks, SO many players just don't get screentime yet. I know their time will come, but a lot of people this week I forgot were there ha

riotspray and chewbacca110 like this.
  10. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I know it's only been two episodes but I feel like the editors are kind of assuming we already know all the players (which is fair for an all star season I guess) and kind of skipping establishing the "characters", which I'm sure is awesome for longtime fans but for me I'm pretty lost/not that invested so far. I'm sure once we really get into the swing of the season it'll be fine though

I already like Kaysar lol

chewbacca110 likes this.
  11. irthesteve

Someday, if you ever want to invest... his first two seasons are both legendary seasons. Well worth it.

riotspray and tdlyon like this.
  12. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Apparently there’s a time limit on the comp. If Kaysar had timed out even if no one else played, they wouldn’t be safe. So that’s why they both played. Production of course decided this information wasn’t important for some reason.

riotspray likes this.
  13. Jusscali

Kaysar is infinitely smarter than half of these people

riotspray likes this.
  14. chewbacca110

Kaysar is the only HG I’m not familiar with but I already love his gameplay. He and Janelle already flexing HARD to the rest of the house.

15. irthesteve

Flexing hard is Janelle in a nutshell haha, she basically plays right out in the open and backs it up with gameplay and comp wins

riotspray and chewbacca110 like this.
  16. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Cody is being a big time covid denier
    "bro do you really think out of no where a virus can just cause all these things all of a sudden? like c'mon"
    "I've had lots of players and coaches who have gotten it... I've gotten it"
    then when Dani called him out 3 seconds later he's just like "I didn't say that!?" lol

17. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I think its funny in fantasy the people who have those on the block also have the two in the safety suite.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  18. Jusscali

Lol I just put the feeds on and it’s cats and dogs in cages with the BB title music lol

19. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Lol it’s because theyre doing nominations. They put this on whenever they’re filming events like comps and ceremonies.

kelseyleigh likes this.
  20. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Feeds are back now if you're interested!

21. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I finally got to watch Sunday’s episode just now, have been away the last few days. But I feel like I watched so much feeds Thursday-Saturday that I didn’t miss anything lol. Loved seeing everyone in the DR though, Kaysar is such a ruthless legend.

22. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I've felt that way before when watching feeds, the actual episodes feel like such a recap of what you've already seen.

23. yocoxy

Is there anyway to watch the feeds outside of the US

24. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

I haven't been watching feeds, but from what I'm reading this season is already excellent. Apparently Dani is playing an absolutely outstanding game early on

chewbacca110 and yeahrightdude like this.
  25. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I’m completely lost when it comes to who is actually with who because everyone is playing so well. It’s great!

VanMastaIteHab likes this.