Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 111

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

CBS needs to take a whole library full of notes from AU. This is so good.

riotspray likes this.
  2. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'm still an episode and a half behind, but yeah, BBAU rules. I love how Big Brother plays such a central role in things and eggs them on in challenges and stuff. Angela is the best. Hope she sticks around.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

also, I kinda don't like how if you get nominated, you can't win a POV to save yourself or anything, but I DO like that if you win challenges, you have all the power

4. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Sorry if this has been answered, but how do you watch? Online? I’m so not tech savvy, lol

5. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

riotspray posted a link on the last page you can use to stream, I believe it’s bmx-tv.net or something like that. I torrent so I can’t speak to how user friendly it is

I’m gonna get caught up on this in the next couple days and join the discussion

6. quietwords

I’m a dope and should’ve looked closer before posting- my bad!
    Thanks for sharing!

7. riotspray Jun 17, 2020
    (Last edited: Jun 18, 2020)
    riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

BBAU is just an exercise in how much torture the house guests can take lol

8. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

So y'all think AU is worth watching?? Started BBCAN 6 outta boredom the other night. Should probably watch a current season so I can discuss it with you folks

riotspray likes this.
  9. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Yes absolutely. I'm dying for Sunday to get here to watch more lol It's so good.

riotspray likes this.
  10. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, BBAU is awesome.

11. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

THIS

The little sister twist was so good.

12. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Angela was in absolute hog heaven. Fantastic episode. The spray tan was ridiculous lol

riotspray likes this.
  13. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'm watching the 8th episode (Monday night's) right now and their plan with the nominations is baffling.

14. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

On episode 4 and the Gingerdread house was absolutely fascinating lol

gonna catch up on the rest tomorrow so I can join in on discussion

riotspray likes this.
  15. quietwords

Just finished episode three. End of episode two was soooo satisfying.

riotspray likes this.
  16. quietwords

Kieran does this thing where he sticks his tongue out after he talks and it’s driving. me. nuts.
    It bothers me so much! Haha.

The gingerbread house challenge was WILD.

I think I only have two more before I’m caught up.

yung_ting and yeahrightdude like this.
  17. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Went through most of BBAU9 this weekend (I think I'm only behind on last night's episode). Really enjoying a bunch of the elements to the Australian version. Big Brother being an actual character is awesome and hilarious. I also like the idea that each episode is self contained, but a little longer as a result. It's nice not having to see the payoff to nominations days later. I do miss the Veto though. Kinda stinks that once you lose the nomination challenge, the rest is out of your hands, besides the political/strategic portion of the game of course. Also, love how a bunch of the challenges and secret missions just mess with people in an innocent way. They push the level of how uncomfortable they can make the contestants without ever crossing the line into inappropriate. Overall, I'm enjoying things and can't wait to continue. Anyone know what the actual weekly schedule is for the show?

TL;DR - BBAU is awesome!

riotspray and yeahrightdude like this.
  18. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Sunday Monday Tuesday!

Groogz likes this.
  19. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Thanks! That's perfect. I should have two episodes to watch tonight then.

20. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

i'm hyped for big brother shutdown next week!

Groogz likes this.
  21. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Sunday's episode: Mat stole that comp from Shane. Didn't seem fair that he could just wait for Shane to drop and then win, but whatever.

Monday's episode: Sucks to see Angie go, but she is clearly a big threat in the house so it makes sense.
    Still gotta watch yesterday's ep.

Groogz likes this.
  22. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

In response to Sunday's episode I didn't get that either. Before Shane dropped his stack, didn't he get his last box in and then Matt never even made an attempt at his last box? That makes no sense to me how Matt wins. I get that Shane dropped first, but he finished with more boxes than Matt. Matt should've had to get the last box in his stack to get the win, in my opinion.

In response to Monday's episode Completely agreed. Angie was the most entertaining cast member but also probably the strongest player. Did really well in competitions and was one of the few people actually playing a strategic game. Like you said, it sucks to see her go, but they had to make that move.

riotspray likes this.
  23. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

♫♪♪ "I'm standing in a white room, wondering who, is gonna come and save me from this hell." ♫♪♪

24. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Get ready gang

Attached Files:

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  25. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

when though