Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 110

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I really want Brett back but I feel like if he does he won't be as good, I can picture him trying way too hard to be funny since he knows that's his reputation now

Doomsday likes this.
  2. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone watching BB Australia? Just premiered yesterday, I think.

3. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I’m watching bb14 right now and holy shit just got to the Dan funeral. I’ve heard about this moment before but didn’t really know what it was and WOW. It lives up to the hype! I feel SO bad for Danielle right now.

Groogz and irthesteve like this.
  4. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

Thanks for the heads up, I’m BB deprived right now and definitely going to start it

riotspray likes this.
  5. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Think I'm gonna start it too.

If anyone else wants to join and watch along...
    http://bmx-tv.net/

6. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

how did Australia do it, quarantine 10-14 days ahead of the show starting filming?

riotspray likes this.
  7. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

It was pre-filmed I guess, production wrapped in mid April. I guess AU viewers usually decide who goes home each week but couldn’t under the circumstances so the house votes people out similarly to the American model and then a live finale will take place where viewers vote for the winner which is weird to me but whatever, I’ll take it

riotspray likes this.
  8. irthesteve

ooooh how very interesting

riotspray likes this.
  9. Doomsday Jun 9, 2020
    (Last edited: Jun 9, 2020)
    Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

I don't think I'll be able to get super into it knowing the winner comes down to the public. The international formats don't interest me

Also formal thread apology for bailing on the previous season watch. Life got in the way. Really hoping we get a new season of BB US this year but I highly doubt it. Would be cool to do another winter season, or even a late fall one

Edit: actually, screw highly doubting it. I think there will be a fall/winter season this year

yeahrightdude likes this.
  10. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

Network is apparently confident it will happen late summer, players will be sequestered for two weeks before entry which will be hilarious because they will already be going insane from day one

11. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

That's good news! I mean, ultimately reality TV doesn't matter opposed to the HGs safety, but a summer without Big Brother is a sad summer indeed

Slangster likes this.
  12. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I'm bored so here is who I'd like to see in the All Star cast

Tommy- 21
    Kathryn- 21
    Kaycee (w)- 20
    Tyler- 20
    Christmas- 19
    Josh (w)- 19
    Morgan (w)- OTT
    Victor- 18
    Bridgette- 18
    Davonne- 17/18
    Vanessa- 17
    Donny- 16
    Christine- 16
    Andy (w)- 15
    Mccrae- 15
    Ian (w)- 14

yung_ting likes this.
  13. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

watching the premiere of AU and honestly this is...better than American BB lol

the tone is great, the “Big Brother” character is genuinely funny and it feels less flashy and cheesy

14. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

AU's house is fucking awesome. US house always looks weak compared to other countries.

15. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

need to catch up. I started the premiere of BB AU but got distracted and didn't go back to it.

16. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah the premier was great and I started the 2nd episode but I got distracted 10 minutes in and turned it off. I'm looking forward to watching it though. BBUS has such formulaic 1st few episodes that it feels difficult to start but this one was the opposite.

17. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Whaaaaaaaaaat

18. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

No spoilers please!

19. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I would still put that in the *rumor* category more than a spoiler. But if there’s any truth to it I’m excited.

20. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I don’t believe much that dick has to say but he has leaked full casts in the past so it’s not to I far outside the realm of possibilities

21. irthesteve

If Dan is actually in I will be shocked. Dan and Derrik both being in, actually? That already would make the season legendary-possible

22. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

What seasons are these players from? I need to catch up on the seasons I've missed if they're going to have another All Stars season.

Also, anyone watching Australia? They were all so afraid of Soobong lmao. That dude said it himself, "I'm a machine."

23. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Dan was on 10 and 14, though if you had to choose one I would say 14 is the more iconic game. Derrick is from 16.

riotspray likes this.
  24. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

Tyler got robbed, he def needs to be on again

yeahrightdude and irthesteve like this.
  25. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

BBAU kicks ass

riotspray likes this.