Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 109

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. yung_ting

Trusted

Friendship crew is the worst, thought I’d be the only one! The other side has done some irredeemable shit but atleast they own the role of the villain and make it entertaining. The whole “we are the good guys” shtick is really tiresome. What they did to Kaysar after the pressure cooker comp pretty much says it all

VanMastaIteHab, riotspray and Groogz like this.
  2. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I got antsy and watched way ahead of schedule but felt bad so I waited to watch any further and now I'm so far behind that I kinda tuned out lol Pressure cooker needs to come back though.

riotspray likes this.
  3. riotspray May 8, 2020
    (Last edited: May 8, 2020)
    riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Well, if anyone is interested in getting back on schedule, or all catching up and watching the last few episodes or the finale together, I'm into it.

I just watched the Ivette HOH episode.

4. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

ok, so I'm an idiot and my brain turns to mush when it gets to the end of the season, because I can never remember how the HOH/POVs work.

we're at the final 4, and player 1 wins HOH and nominates players 2 and 3 for eviction. Thereby giving player 4 safety. BUT then the POV is played amongst players 2, 3 AND 4 (even though 4 was given safety?) and if/when player 4 doesn't win the POV, they then become the replacement nominee (even though they were previously given safety?)

I guess when it get's down to final 4, the nominations no longer matter, and the POV is really the determinater??

5. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

April sucks btw.

Busto.

I do think she sucks, but I'm just kidding with the Busto comment. I did think Howie was out of line with all of that

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  6. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Have they officially announced if there's gonna be no season this year? I'd be surprised if there was but I haven't heard anything either way

7. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

This is correct. The HoH and Veto winners are safe at the final 4, the other two are automatically the nominees and the Veto winner becomes the only vote (unless the HoH also wins veto).

riotspray likes this.
  8. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, it's just strange because the HOH makes nominations, but it's all for nothing.

9. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

In the event that the HoH does also win veto though, it becomes important who they don’t nominate because THAT person will decide who gets voted out.

10. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

GOTCHA! I knew I was missing something. Thanks.

11. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

So after BB6 I dove straight into BB7, couldn’t stop lol. Now I’m watching BB10, which I always hear is one of the best seasons. I’m pretty sure I’ve never seen this one?? I know OF Dan, but I’m pretty sure this must have aired during the time I wasn’t really watching the show. I don’t remember any of these people the way I did the bb6/7 crew.

yeahrightdude and riotspray like this.
  12. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I want to keep going too. Or at least fill in the gaps of the seasons I've missed, so when I get to All Stars or other seasons with return players, I'll already be familiar with them.

yeahrightdude and VanMastaIteHab like this.
  13. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

if anyone knows where I can find a spoiler free cast list from each season, that would be awesome.

14. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

So any chance they have a season ready for mid fall? Keep it less than ten houseguests!

15. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I expect that they haven’t announced anything about a new season because as soon as production on anything is allowed to start this will be one of the FIRST things on the air.

16. Jusscali

Def cause they need to rely on reality to make up for production delays. Gimme two seasons

17. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Not gonna happen this year

18. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

19. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

20. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

interesting...

21. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Brett or bust imo

Jusscali likes this.
  22. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Donny too

23. Jusscali

Brettttttttt

24. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I now expect this show to disappoint me at every turn. The cast will be Rockstar, The Mooch, Aaryn, Paul, and 12 former contestants that we don’t even remember exist.

Doomsday and irthesteve like this.
  25. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Please, no Frankie Grande.

irthesteve likes this.