Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 108

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Lmao at them not knowing how to spell these very basic words.

yeahrightdude and riotspray like this.
  2. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

That shit was harder than I expected. I could easily spell those words if I could write them down and see it but trying to just do it off the top of my head like that would be a little tricky.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  3. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

the old key wheel takes up so much time lol

riotspray likes this.
  4. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I kind of miss these early days when people weren’t so afraid to play the game. Kaysar backdooring Eric is such a bold move to make this early in the game, where you’re turning more than half the house against you by nominating him lol. It’s ballsy.

riotspray likes this.
  5. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

EVICTION NIGHT

yeahrightdude and VanMastaIteHab like this.
  6. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

The girls devotion to Eric was...weird. Kind of glad to see him gone haha.

7. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Omg they updated it today and added keep watching. I’m going to pretend it was this exact post that got them to do it, your welcome world.

riotspray and yeahrightdude like this.
  8. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'm not a Star Wars fan, but hearing Sarah call it a light saver over and over again is driving me nuts.

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  9. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

10. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I’ve been watching! Stoked that Kaysar is back, I felt like he had to be out of those choices lol

riotspray likes this.
  11. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

I've been watching, too. I really feel like Howie made a huge mistake with his HOH week. There's a clear divide in the house. Go after the other side of the house, not two people who were on your side or (at worst) may be floating in the middle. And if he really felt James was the most important player to eliminate, then back door him here.

riotspray likes this.
  12. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Howie made a mistake and I think he recognized it pretty much immediatley (prob with a little help from Rachel telling him he fucked up). I'd be surprised if James makes it past another eviction or two though.

13. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

I was going to make a joke about how that'll be difficult since he keeps winning the Veto, but I realized only one of his wins was truly earned on his own. He earned the one where you have to fill up the container to release the ball, but both the chess one and this last one were not so much individual accomplishments. Either way, like I said before, the smart move would probably be to back door him if they really want him out.

riotspray likes this.
  14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Lol at Beau in the pressure chamber.

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  15. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Pressure Cooker is an ICONIC challenge lol. 14 hours!!! Insane!

riotspray and yeahrightdude like this.
  16. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, the pressure cooker challenge was one of the best

17. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

The excitment when Kaysar got a mp3 player for his birthday...

"OMG, 20gb!!"

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

18. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Maggie not knowing what a PSP was had me dying.

“I won this...electronic device”

19. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

That POV episode was one of the best. Jen made the right decision. James' reaction was priceless. Excited for the eviction tonight.

20. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Getting down to the end of the season. Not sure if anyone is still watching or following the schedule, but I may just go ahead and binge the rest of the season since we're not really all watching in sync.

21. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I may have went a little wild last weekend and done the same thing lol.

riotspray likes this.
  22. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

I think I fell behind a bit. Last one I watched was episode 21, where Rachel got evicted. I could probably binge through the rest this weekend or something if people want to watch the finale at a certain time.

riotspray likes this.
  23. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

As for the season overall that I've watched so far, I really can't stand the "friendship" alliance. They constantly act like they’re victims and claim that they play such a clean game compared to the other side of the house, but they’re doing the same things that the other side of the house does (minus Howie picking on April).

riotspray and VanMastaIteHab like this.
  24. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Exactly this. The fact that they acted like they had the moral high ground the entire season and the other side of the house was evil was insane.

riotspray and Groogz like this.
  25. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Plus the way they treat Eric like a god is insane. I understand Maggie getting upset at his eviction because she actually knows him, but Ivette acted like the other side of the house had committed this great sin against humanity.

riotspray and VanMastaIteHab like this.