Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 106

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

We could just start watching and talking about episodes 1 & 2 today and then in a week we could start talking about the 3rd episode and from then on thursdays would be eviction night like a normal season. The extra time would give everyone to catch on and figure out how to get the episodes...

Speaking of- you can find all the episodes free on www.bmx-tv.net If you don’t wanna buy all access

2. Doomsday

strange days are here to stay Prestigious

I think this is the best option, definitely. I am going to watch the first two episodes tomorrow I think, I'm too tired to watch anything right now lol

riotspray likes this.
  3. yung_ting

Trusted

Are you folks still working? Was gonna say, I could do a lot more than three eps a week personally haha. Happy to go at whatever pace though, lots of other things to do

yeahrightdude likes this.
  4. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'm still working, but doing it from home. Some days I can skate by and probably watch while working, but other days I can't.

I could probably commit to an episode a day if you all want to fast track it.

5. Doomsday

strange days are here to stay Prestigious

I am not working, I could do more than 3 episodes a week, but I also think that might be the best given life and such but whatever everybody agrees on!

6. yung_ting

Trusted

For the record, we can go as slow as you all would like! I just know it’s hard for me to stop watching BB once I start haha. Whatever works for the crew is good for me though.

riotspray and yeahrightdude like this.
  7. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Same I'm not working and can easily do more than 3 per week but I don't wanna rush anyone

8. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

what if we do two evictions a week instead of just one... maybe one eviction on Wednesday and the other on Sunday. we can watch the other episodes inbetween.

yung_ting and yeahrightdude like this.
  9. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

That’s fine for me, I’m still working from home but can pretty easily watch 6 episodes a week still.

10. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

careful looking at ANY info online regarding old seasons. think I just spoiled the winner for myself, but iz all good

irthesteve and yeahrightdude like this.
  11. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Oh god I definitely remember watching this season in like 2005 or whenever it aired lol. I don’t remember the details or winner luckily, but as soon as it started I recognized about half the cast. Janelle, Howie, Kaysar, James, April, this is a good cast if I’m remembering them 15 years later haha.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  12. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Also though YIKES at how different 2005 was lol. Lots of very cringey misogyny, talk about the Iraq war, and homophobia in this first episode.

13. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

If this is the season you're gonna watch together, it's an amazing season

14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'm about to start now. Are we trying to get to the first eviction by tomorrow or...?

15. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I watched the first two, saving the eviction until whenever most people in the thread have watched.

riotspray likes this.
  16. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

did any of these people play more than once? I'm fairly certain I haven't seen this season, but some of these players are very familiar

17. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

I think 3 of them came back for All-Stars the following season, and Janelle played like 2 more times after that

18. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

james is such a piece of shit lol omg

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  19. yung_ting

Trusted

Well I may or may not have watched nine episodes yesterday, oops! I won’t spoil anything haha

20. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

It’s such a good season that it’s actually difficult to stop after 1/ day haha

21. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

We doing eviction tonight? I like the Wednesday/Sunday schedule that was suggested earlier.

riotspray likes this.
  22. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah let’s do that!

riotspray and VanMastaIteHab like this.
  23. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Cool, I will catch up with these episodes for the eviction

yeahrightdude and VanMastaIteHab like this.
  24. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Sounds good. Watching episodes 2 and 3 right now.

25. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

I've been trying to find ways to do a good live stream, but ultimately struggling. May have to hold on that idea for a while, but should we all agree to just turn on the episode around 8 if we want to do it all together?