Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 105

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

That final episode was fantastic and quite emotional as somebody who has both wanted to be on Big Brother and has been kinda obsessed with it for a majority of my life lol

With the upcoming American season in limbo I think I will use my free time not spent on Animal Crossing watching some old BBCAN seasons. Probably gonna start with 2 and work my way up

riotspray likes this.
  2. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

Highly recommended, I’ve seen them all and every season from 2 on is great (I just don’t remember the first one)

Doomsday likes this.
  3. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

Definitely going to be posting my thoughts in the thread!

Also I assume most of you folks probably are aware of RHAP, but they're a fantastic group of podcasters who cover Survivor and Big Brother. They do updates on the feeds and all kinds of cool stuff, but I mainly watch for the LFC (live feed crew) who are three people named Taran, Brent and Melissa. They (and some special guest I do not know) recently did a podcast before last night's episode using a reality TV simulator to try and play out the rest of the season given the info we had before cancellation. A lot of it is random but it is very fun to watch, here's the link if anybody wants to check it out. It's long, so throw it on while you work from home or clean or something!!

riotspray likes this.
  4. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Since BB22 seems to be up in the air, would anyone want to do a rewatch of a previous season this summer? I was considering doing a live watch along thing through discord maybe twice a week or so. 2 episodes one night, and the eviction episode another.

riotspray and yeahrightdude like this.
  5. yeahrightdude Apr 3, 2020
    (Last edited: Apr 3, 2020)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I've actually been wanting to do this with survivor since they're currently doing an all winners season but BB is more exciting. I vote season 10 or 6.

riotspray and LuigiPeppercorn like this.
  6. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'm down if it's a season I haven't seen yet (which is most of them). Let me know what season y'all decide and a schedule of when to watch.

7. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

10 is the best season ever, but I was very young for season 6 and dont remember much of it so that would be my vote. If we get a few more people we can vote and set a date to start!

8. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I’d be in! Don’t really care what season, I don’t remember many of them before like 16/17.

9. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

I would 100% be down

10. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Big Brother Canada houseguests react to the news of the season ending.

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  11. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

I would also be down but I think we should do a pre-20 season

12. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

When do we want to start this? I’m too excited (and bored) to wait until summer. If we start this week doing 3 episodes per week we’ll finish mid June.

riotspray likes this.
  13. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, we can start this week. How does Thursday or Friday work for everyone?

riotspray likes this.
  14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Lets do it.

15. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

I may not be able to make all the watchalongs at the exact times but I would be able to watch all the eps at least the same day and be apart of discussion!

riotspray likes this.
  16. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

I will not be able to pay for CBS All Access until Thursday so that would perfect for me!

How are we gonna decide on a season?

17. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

riotspray and Doomsday like this.
  18. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

I would vote but I’ve forgotten so many of the seasons that I don’t know what I’d be voting for, just along for the ride

19. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

well with 8 votes after 24 hours I'd say season 6 wins.

Does tomorrow work for everyone? What day of the week should we pick for the 3rd episode?

riotspray likes this.
  20. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Unfortunately I won't be able to do any live streams this week. Work has gotten insanely chaotic over the past few days, and my team is picking up a lot of the work. Should we try watching the first two episodes by this weekend?

yeahrightdude likes this.
  21. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

Are we going to watch them at the same time or just on the same day? I think the same day would work and then we can watch them at our pace and discuss them until the next day

22. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Watching them at our own pace works

23. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I think we should line it up like a regular BB schedule, watching (at least 3 episodes a week) on our own and then discussing them in between.

Downloading S6 now. When are we starting?

yeahrightdude likes this.
  24. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

@LuigiPeppercorn’s original idea was 2 eps one night and the eviction ep another night so we could do the first two episodes night and the eviction on Sunday?

I guess it’s not smart to schedule 3 days for 2 episodes of discussion and 4 days for 1 episode haha

riotspray likes this.
  25. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I like the idea of all watching the eviction episode on the same night, but the other two can be whenever throughout the week.

riotspray likes this.