Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 104

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. yung_ting

Trusted

shit, no idea why I didn’t spoiler tag my post. I don’t watch the feeds but if I post any rumors or anything I stumble on in here I’ll definitely do that in the future. My bad!

riotspray likes this.
  2. Doomsday

strange days are here to stay Prestigious

I try and use spoiler tags just because it's super easy to use them and I don't care, so if it that small thing means somebody not losing any enjoyment then I will do it

But also how do you watch this show and not check up on the feeds? That's, like, the whole show! It's better than the show itself!!! I get it though, life is busy etc etc

riotspray likes this.
  3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

No worries. My post wasn't directed at anyone directly and I get why people were posting what they were.

From here on out though, can everyone try to spoiler tag anything that hasn't aired on the regular episodes?

Thanks.

4. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Are the feeds really worth watching?

I've watched them a little in the past and it just seems tedious and nothing ever really happened.

I mean, I'm sure that's where shit really goes down, but don't we get most of the highlights on regular episodes?

5. Doomsday

Watching the feeds isn't just about getting all the juicy stuff, it's where you get a sense of who the houseguests actually are. A lot of times the edit on the show is totally different than how the actual person is, which is apparently a bigger problem for BBCAN. Not sure, this is the first BBCAN I'm watching. But I'd recommend at least looking up live feed updates to get a sense of the houseguests playing and who they truly are without an edit. I find it more interesting than watching the episodes, but hey, I'm not saying just watching the show is wrong!! Just how I like to watch it haha

riotspray likes this.
  6. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Now that I'm working from home, maybe I'll tune in.

Doomsday likes this.
  7. Doomsday

The feeds are definitely one of my favorite aspects about my job being put on hiatus lol

riotspray likes this.
  8. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Didn't mean to complain about spoilers earlier. Glad you posted that bc nothing's been mentioned on air yet. I guess we'll see tomorrow??

9. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

What did Kyle do to get kicked off?

10. yung_ting

Trusted

allegedly told someone he would “break them in half” which prompted Jamar’s comment I guess? that’s the best I could find. Likely that plus a history of otherwise aggressive behaviour is my guess

riotspray and yeahrightdude like this.
  11. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

wild. 4 people gone and only one eviction

12. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

what a lame season

13. yung_ting Mar 23, 2020
    (Last edited: Mar 23, 2020)
    yung_ting

Trusted

It’s SO frustrating. The fact that Carol wants to wait a week to get voted out rather than just helping the house and self-evicting directly after seems really selfish

riotspray likes this.
  14. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

It’s so shitty that fans went on a massive campaign to get the show renewed after last season and now this happens and completely undermines all of that work.

riotspray likes this.
  15. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Sheldon is an idiot for putting Carol on the block. If she wants out she can self evict.

16. Doomsday

Season is canceled because of the ongoing COVID-19 concerns

And this season was just a shit show from the start. I feel bad for some of the players though

yung_ting and yeahrightdude like this.
  17. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

seriously? what a mess

yeahrightdude and yung_ting like this.
  18. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

What country have you all when been watching

riotspray likes this.
  19. yung_ting

Trusted

Canada lol

riotspray likes this.
  20. irthesteve

what are the spark notes of what happened, ya'll have been goin crazy over it lol

21. yung_ting Mar 24, 2020
    (Last edited: Mar 24, 2020)
    yung_ting

Trusted

First week a self eviction, second week was the only real eviction, third week two people were removed due to aggressive/threatening behaviour and this past week someone else was threatening to self evict if they weren’t voted off but then it got cancelled

22. irthesteve

haha WOW that's kinda nuts, seems like it was OK that it was shut down then huh

23. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Might start a back season now that this has been canned.

I have s14 of the US version on my harddrive - I think I was told that's a standout season.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  24. Doomsday

14 is great. Some of my favorites are 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, and 16

riotspray and yeahrightdude like this.
  25. yung_ting

Trusted

I will say almost all of the other BBCAN seasons are fucking great!