Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show • Page 101

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I honestly don’t think Michie will win. I think if it comes down to Michie/Holly the jury might give it to Holly just because they like her more. The days of assholes winning Big Brother just because they played a good game are long gone.

2. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

He's a sociopath. I didn't think Nicole was out of line at all. I hope she wins.

3. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

There’s no way Nicole wins the next two comps, it’s just not gonna happen folks

I hate Michie but he’s gonna win and definitely deserves to over Holly

4. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Definitely one of my favorite moments of the season was this recent Nicole quote,

"Michie tells me to do him a favor and not tell Cliff. Tell you what, Michie, you do me a favor. Go fuck yourself."

5. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Just out of curiosity, do people think Holly would have a better chance of winning it all if she took Michie or Nicole with her to the final two? (I'm sure if she wins, she's taking Michie, but still curious as to which would be the better move) Going against Michie gives her a chance of a bitter jury, but going against Nicole gives her a better case as the better player because there's no way she can make that argument up against Michie.

6. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

I think she has a better chance against Michie and I really think there’s a possibility of it happening

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  7. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

If it’s down to Michie and Holly then Michie should totally win. It’s not like her social game was much better than his when it got down to the nitty gritty of the season. If Nicole is next to him, then she should have a chance

8. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

the finale always being on at 930 is the worst

kelseyleigh and riotspray like this.
  9. Kuri44

Tom Green in the crowd haha sweet

kelseyleigh and riotspray like this.
  10. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Calling these fuckers out

11. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Lol Jackson bout to win big brother five minutes after Julie called him a racist

12. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I wish when asked to respond to Nick, Bella just would've said, "Fuuuuuuck you, Nick."

13. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

That was a dynamite 5 minutes lol, wish they could make this two hours or something and just give me hours of that.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  14. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

I’m absolutely glad they called them out, but what a weird choice to end the season in this fashion. Rather than, you know, editing accordingly and calling them out in the moment.

LuigiPeppercorn and Slangster like this.
  15. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Jackson got a wild ride of emotion these last 15 minutes

meggers, Owlex, riotspray and 2 others like this.
  16. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Jackson is the least stoked winner in history lol

17. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

He is rattled

18. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Jackson is so shook holy shit

19. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Lmao he didn’t even look happy. Hopefully this causes him to really take a look at himself and improve. I think he had already gone through a little of that when Zingbot called him a douchebag, but it seems like hearing Kemi and David directly say it to him might have done some good.

meggers, yeahrightdude and Groogz like this.
  20. Kuri44

Seeing him win like that was actually better then him getting third place holy shit :crylaugh:

yeahrightdude, Owlex and cryates like this.
  21. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

I know it’s only a consolation prize, but I’m so happy that Nicole won that final vote from the viewers. You could tell that meant a lot to her.

22. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

The comparison of Nicole winning 25k and Jackson winning 500k lmao holy fuck

23. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

I’m sure there will be a meme of that soon enough. A pic of her reaction and a pic of his reaction. Which one of these people just won $500K? Haha.

Owlex and yeahrightdude like this.
  24. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Jackson about to have a free speech podcast on Patreon and a regular segment on fox news

Owlex likes this.
  25. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Meh