Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Big Brother (CBS) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by yeahrightdude, May 16, 2016.

1. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

CBS just released a teaser for season 18 which returns June 22nd.

2. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Rumor has it season 18 will be an All Star season. Who would you like to see come back to the house?

3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I watched Seasons 1-3ish and gave up, then started again 2 seasons ago with my girlfriend who has seen them all. We watched the first Kaiser and Janie season, followed by the All Stars after it and holy shit those were good seasons. I thought two seasons ago with Derek was a great season, but the most recent mostly sucked.

That being said, if it's all-stars, my choices are pretty limited, so I'll only pick from the last two seasons...

S16: Caleb, Derrick, Cody, Zach, Donny, Nicole, maybe Christine
    S17: James, Jason, Liz, Julia, Vanessa, Shelli

yeahrightdude likes this.
  4. moderndynamo

bork bork

I'm hoping that Judy-Chop comes back

yeahrightdude and Miss Heartcore like this.
  5. irthesteve

If you guys don't watch Survivor, you missed some amazing Caleb stuff. Don't want to spoil anything, but what a dude

6. Slangster

Won "Best Hog" at the Hog Shit Snarfing Contest Supporter

Here for it

7. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

If its an All Star season they can bring back anybody, but for the love of God please don't bring back Frankie.

quietwords and yeahrightdude like this.
  8. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Season 17 was the first season I watched (besides season 3 like 14 years ago) and since that ended I've watched 2, 16, 15, 14, and I'm halfway through 13.

I hate how much I love this show. This isn't even a very good season and I'm so into it. Haha

9. Miller304

Be excellent to one another. Supporter

Season 15 was tits. Shit popped off everyday.

10. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

14 was my favorite even though Dan should've won unanimously. 15 was insane, legit everyone in the show was crazy

11. irthesteve

backed so hard, I can't stand him. Which sucks, because there was definitely a period of time in the house I liked him, but he lost me by the end

LuigiPeppercorn likes this.
  12. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

He won a lot of people over when he won the doubles comp by himself but then lost everyone by being frankie

13. Miller304

Be excellent to one another. Supporter

Frankie will always be part of anything BB does because of his sister, they will suck that teat as long as they can.

14. irthesteve

I've seen Frankie at far too many award show audiences and other things on TV, dude is the worst

15. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

They are having past Survivor and Big Brother contestants in 3 special nightly episodes of The Price is Right next week lol.

16. Miss Heartcore

Let's build something Together Prestigious

I started on S2 and then attempted to watch some of every season until the All Stars in which I watched the entire season and it was perfect. I think I also watched all of Season 8 with Evel Dick. Didn't come back fully until S16 and then S17. S16 was my favorite since S2. I do miss when they had older folks on the show and not just young people thinking they're getting on a soap opera right after.

17. irthesteve

Do they have airdates for that yet? I totally want to record those episodes

18. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

First one is Monday at 8 eastern. Not sure about the others.

19. irthesteve

ooooh primetime instead of daytime, that's excellent

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  20. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

My DVR says Monday is Survivor, Tuesday is Big Brother, Wednesday is The Amazing Race.

21. irthesteve

Oh hell yes, gonna watch all 3!!!

22. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Just replying to join the group! Can't wait for this to start.

23. devenstonow

Noobie

Might start watching for the first time...

24. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I used to despise the show but I caught the first two episodes of last season and I got sucked in. I've watch almost 6 seasons since.

25. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

This show is my jam. If this thread is like any of the past BB threads, it's gonna be fun to share with all of you.

Let's do this.