Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Beyonce & Jay Z - On The Run 2 Tour Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by manoverboard365, Mar 5, 2018.

1. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I am so sick of these MASSIVE tours coming to Michigan on Mondays. It's so annoying.

Cgarnsay likes this.
  2. TMS2787

Trusted

I am surprised that this is coming to
    Cleveland and that it’s the first date of American leg of the tour. I will defentily be in attendance and happy to not to road trip for this, even though road trips are never an issue it’s just nice to have a tour like this in the area.

3. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Crazy day in Cleveland

Jay Z / Beyonce at First Energy
    Foo Fighters at Blossom
    Jason Isbell at Jacobs

bachna84 likes this.
  4. ALT/MSC/FAN

The day that every parking space in the city is $50

5. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Blossom is 45 mins outside of downtown so that one is a little different but yes basically haha

6. ALT/MSC/FAN

Oh riiiiight, where Warped is going to be!

bachna84 and JaytotheGee like this.
  7. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah it's basically in the middle of nowhere and one lane of traffic so getting in and out is complete hell

bachna84 likes this.
  8. manoverboard365

Trusted

Urghhh the NYC/NJ one is on a Thursday. I'm gonna be optimistic and assume that they'll add a second night for that Friday.

9. TMS2787

Trusted

And then I cry when I see this on the calander the same day as Jason Isbell.

10. ALT/MSC/FAN Mar 12, 2018
    (Last edited: Mar 12, 2018)
    ALT/MSC/FAN

How early do you usually get there?

EDIT: For Warped

11. btr

Trusted Supporter

Buffalo is $25.00 - $325.00. Not sure about anywhere else.

12. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Worst place in America.

JaytotheGee and bachna84 like this.
  13. TMS2787

Trusted

This wasn’t actually directed towards me but the two times I went to Warped Tour at Blossom I usually got there around 9:30. I believe both times I was “volunteering” so I had to be there a bit early. Usually around 10:30, the lot starts to get a little crazy. But as you know with Warped people come and go all day long. Usually there is never an issue getting out because not everyone is leaving at once. Blossom is beautiful, it’s in in the middle of a park and the pavilion is super cool but the walk and getting out can be long. Other then that I personally love it.

Also, I’d take the “back” entrance which is through Copley / Bath-area. Because it’s quicker and easier. You’re coming from out of town, right? Closer to the show I could DM you directions.

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  14. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah, the actual venue is fine. I've seen many, many great shows there. However, the traffic in and out is beyond dreadful, but yeah, shouldn't be a problem for an all-day show where people are coming in and out at separate times.

15. ALT/MSC/FAN

That'd be great! Yup I think my friends and I are going from Michigan and getting a hotel or Airbnb, then going back to MI for Warped on Friday.

16. Turkeylegz

Trusted

Blossom is about 10-15 minutes from my apartment but with the traffic it ends up taking around a half hour.

Still, it's pretty cool to have a venue that close. It makes driving home easy.

17. Blossom is a wonderful venue. You just have to go in with the mindset getting out of there is going to be a process.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  18. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

This isn't the worst price spread for a tour of this size.

About to try and get some tickets in the presale so we'll see.

19. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

I was in between MA and NJ (I'm pretty much in the middle of both), but the highest price tier in MA is $40 cheaper than NJ, so MA it is LOL

20. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

If I can get tickets I'll probably go see them in Amsterdam because I like Beyonce and Jay Z is like my favourite rapper that hasn't died on March 9. The Amsterdam Arena, the soccer stadium where AJAX Amsterdam plays, is absolutely massive though, terrible venue for a Jay Z show if you ask me.

21. Garrett

this whole presale process really makes me appreciate taylor swift's new roll out that much more. this is abysmal and scalpers snatched up a ton.

heymattrick and manoverboard365 like this.
  22. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

I'm so surprised that they didn't even do a Verified Fan presale.
    Easily one of the top 3 largest tours of the whole summer, you'd think they'd do more to prevent something like that from happening.

Garrett L. likes this.
  23. Garrett

tickets i selected were bought before the page refreshed into my cart and then showed up relisted for $1500 more (lmao hell no) five minutes later.

24. Garrett

i ended up having to buy two single tickets in the same row, 29 seats apart.

25. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Got pretty nice 100-level seats on the side for Buffalo. Pumped.