Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Beyoncé Releases ‘Lemonade’ on TIDAL • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

not how streaming services work

2. Ska Senanake

Trusted

No but there are some good ones that can only be viewed on tidal.

3. [​IMG]

DearCory, ryan.conde and Peachfuzz like this.
  4. transrebel59

Regular

Is the album good enough to download Tidal? I've never been the biggest Beyonce fan but I'm a sucker for music released unexpectedly.

5. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

It's excellent and the service is free for a period so there's no harm in giving it a whirl.

6. Derek Wright

Regular Prestigious

The track featuring Jack White. #classic :ok::hearteyes:

7. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/25/arts/music/beyonce-lemonade-tidal-itunes-apple.html?_r=0
    When Beyoncé’s album “Lemonade” was released late Saturday night, it was available only on Tidal, a big win for that subscription streaming service, in which Beyoncé is a part owner.

But Tidal’s period of exclusivity appears to be quite short — just 24 hours, as the album is expected to be released for sale on iTunes at midnight on Sunday, according to two people briefed on the plans for the release, who, following the usual ironclad rules of secrecy surrounding Beyoncé’s projects, were not authorized to discuss them. Apple declined to comment.

8. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

9. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

It's not. Have you never heard of saving songs for offline play? You're wrong if you think the only way to listen to music without wifi is by using data.

10. TrailerParkJesus

OG

Is the album the movie broken into tracks? Or are the arrangements different and made into longer, actual song without all the intros/spoken word parts?

11. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

The latter

12. TrailerParkJesus

OG

13. Jesus Christ the visual album is stunning

14. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

But I don't own any of the music. And if I cancel my subscription I don't keep it. I'm glad you like Tidal enough to advertise it to everyone on here; it doesn't come close to being able to buy the songs themselves.

15. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

I don't even use tidal lol. You just said something about streaming services that was flat out incorrect. Wanting to own the music makes sense. Complaining you have to use data to listen to it does not because it's not true.

16. _unproductive

Regular

Shoot. Right when my free tidal trial expired this goes up.

17. chhholly123

i’ve been meaning to tell you

This is fantastic. Beyonce is a true artist, and she is going leagues above what everyone else is doing right now.

18. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

Everything is on iTunes now.