Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Beyoncé - Lemonade (April 23, 2016) Album • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by RobbieBerns, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

If anyone listens to this album and that's their only concern, they've missed the point

Carmensaopaulo and Nathan like this.
  2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

well she is Creole, I know only Tina's family but who cares about Matthew he sucks

3. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Yup exactly hahaha. Like I think my first thought upon hearing this album was "bless Louisiana"

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  4. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

i feel like this album is going to mean a lot to a lot of people for good reason regardless of it being "better" than her previous or not.

5. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

Don't think it's anyone's only concern, just something that's happening around the album

6. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

rachel roy had to turn her instagram private after getting spammed today

7. Yeah it looks like it got really bad all over the Internet.

8. Kiana Apr 24, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 24, 2016)
    Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

yeah Jay cheating rumors have been around forever, especially with Rachel. I feel bad for Rachel's kid cause she's getting attacked too. Rachel's comment about good hair was messy af but her poor kid doesn't deserve any nonsense.

not looking forward to what Wendy Williams will have to say. She's gonna be messy probs

9. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

Rachel Ray is even in the crossfire

Contender likes this.
  10. Hell even Rachel RAY is getting spammed.

Oop should have refreshed sorry Ryan

Attached Files:

11. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

when she really lets go toward the end of don't hurt yourself is so badass. beyonce rules.

12. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

Formation feels like such celebration to end the album

Nick likes this.
  13. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Would this album be likely to sway someone like me who really only likes some singles from Beyonce, and was "meh" on the self-titled? I'll give a listen anyway, but was wondering how different it is from that last album.

14. The_Effort

Regular Supporter

This album blew me away

15. ryan.conde

Who is Ryan? Prestigious

smh @ the Hive going after Rachel's kids tho

Nick and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  16. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

Supposedly coming to iTunes at midnight according to the times

17. Damn, talk about a short window of exclusivity.

18. mike1885

Trusted Supporter

It's pretty different from any of her previous cds. Hard to tell if you'll like it or not based on your description. She dabbles in a lot of different genres on this one.

19. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

also now available for purchase via tidal. 17.99 for the album + film

20. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

there are currently two threads where this is being discussed, we should have just committed to either band or album threads, i told you all smh

Kiana likes this.
  21. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Album threads >

22. Derek Wright

Regular Prestigious

This album is so unreal. Can not stop listening, surprised me.

23. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/25/arts/music/beyonce-lemonade-tidal-itunes-apple.html?_r=0
    When Beyoncé’s album “Lemonade” was released late Saturday night, it was available only on Tidal, a big win for that subscription streaming service, in which Beyoncé is a part owner.

But Tidal’s period of exclusivity appears to be quite short — just 24 hours, as the album is expected to be released for sale on iTunes at midnight on Sunday, according to two people briefed on the plans for the release, who, following the usual ironclad rules of secrecy surrounding Beyoncé’s projects, were not authorized to discuss them. Apple declined to comment.

24. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

All Night all day

brandon_260 likes this.
  25. mike1885

Trusted Supporter

The only song I'm not fully onboard with yet is 'Love Draught.' 'Daddy Lessons' onward (minus Love Draught) is flawless.