Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Between the Buried and Me - Colors 10 Year Tour Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, Mar 10, 2017.

1. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Seen a few things floating around that this is going to happen, I couldn't be more excited.

amorningofsleep likes this.
  2. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

I am so goddamn excited for this.

3. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Any speculation on how big of a tour this would be and who potential openers could be?

4. TMS2787

Trusted

:FingersCrossed: for a Cleveland date.

5. nfdv2

Trusted Prestigious

v excite

6. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

I'm guessing this will be a full US run probably starting in September/October. As far as openers, I'm hoping they bring out a band that had a solid following back then and are smaller than BTBAM now (since most of their recent openers are almost on the same level of drawing). I'd like to see The Number Twelve, Horse, The Band or JFAC. What I do see happening are 2 openers with 1 being from Metal Blade (Allegaeon/Cattle Decapitation) and the other being from Sumerian (After the Burial/ERRA). Colors is an odd album that mixed a lot of different genres together so who knows haha

redwing91007 likes this.
  7. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I think BTBAM should open for BTBAM

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  8. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

As much as my interest in BTBAM has waned since Colors, I'd be there in a heartbeat to see it played live in its entirety.

9. Behind the Barricade

They really need to have a tour where Thomas Giles is the opener haha

10. Behind the Barricade

I'm in the same boat. Their newer releases are great but seeing BTBAM play Colors in full at Saints and Sinners 07 and wondering "What the fuck am I watching" will be a memory I'll cherish forever!

BelieF likes this.
  11. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

I saw them in '07 right before Colors came out with The Red Chord, Cephalic Carnage, and The End. They played two tracks from Colors, and they sounded phenomenal. I'm also pretty sure that was my first show that wasn't Garth Brooks. I'm fairly certain this was the setlist they played at the show, but I could be wrong:

Between the Buried and Me Setlist at Rex Theater, Pittsburgh

Saw them again in 2010(?) when they were supporting Mastodon on the Volcom tour that year, and it just wasn't the same...

12. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

BTBAM playing all of Colors!

featuring opener BTBAM playing all of Alaska

TMS2787, oldjersey and swboyd like this.
  13. nfdv2

Trusted Prestigious

bump

redwing91007 likes this.
  14. cheesus

So glad I got to see this show. BTBAM sound just as strong as ever. The Contortionist also had an amazing performance. Solid performances from all bands tbh