Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Better Off Ted TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by mrgenious, Apr 6, 2016.

1. criminally underrated satirical office comedy. I had heard a little bit about it and finally decided to watch it last month. it has quickly become one of my favorites. it's on Netflix and it's only two 13-episode seasons.

2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'm not sure if I ever finished it, but I loved it.

3. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Fantastic show.

4. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

One of my all time favorite comedies. High replay value, too.

5. tucah

not champ Prestigious

This show was so good.

6. I have one episode left to watch and I'm not wanting to. my time with this show has been so sweet but so short.

7. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I tried watching this and hated the pilot, is it just not for me or is the pilot not indicative of the rest?

8. I don't think the rest of the show is much different, but it does get better. I wasn't completely sold on the show until around episode 4.

9. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I gotcha, maybe I'll give it another shot next time I have a show hole to fill

10. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I don't remember the pilot being much different than the rest of the series, but it's been years since I watched this.

However, knowing that you are a fan of Arrested Development, I think this show would be right up your alley. One of the few shows I'd compare to AD.