Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Better Oblivion Community Center (Phoebe Bridgers & Conor Oberst) - (January 24, 2019) Album • Page 45

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by bedwettingcosmo, Jan 7, 2019.

1. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Looks like the Brooklyn Steel show sold out already.

t_papaccio likes this.
  2. K0ta

Haha the ultimate dilemma. I mean ultimately it's about the music so eff everyone else and do it for yourself :shrug2:

SincerelyEmma likes this.
  3. Jim

Trusted Supporter

It’s 85 now and gorgeous

serotonin likes this.
  4. serotonin

who told you this room exists? Supporter

Yeah, I looked at the weather forecast... I had rented a beach house in Clearwater and ended up with a cold front with highs of 65 and low 40s at night. Oh well, it happens. Enjoy your trip!

Jim likes this.
  5. SLC sold out

bedwettingcosmo likes this.
  6. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

oh godammit this work breakfast really screwed me this morning... missed out on BK tickets

7. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

how much were they with fees and everything? some on StubHub already for $53.

8. Tom

It's way too late, or much too early Prestigious

The tickets on Stubhub for the April 1st show are a lot cheaper than some of the other New York shows.

9. serotonin

who told you this room exists? Supporter

Minneapolis was $32 after fees, so that's not that bad of a markup from there.

10. PatRFinley

Early Onset Grump LFGM Supporter

I payed ~37

11. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I worked at Stub for 6 years (they laid off our entire office and moved to Utah) so it feels weird whenever I see their name thrown around in the forums lol.

12. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

bradsonemanband likes this.
  13. K0ta

Two tickets were $66.15 so about $33 a piece. But I had a "per order" handling fee + $13.60 service charge :eyeroll:

14. arewehavingfunyet

Trusted

CT?

15. Matt

16. arewehavingfunyet

Trusted

Haha nice, me too. I have a coworker who came from Stubhub when they moved..

17. Matt

oh man, i wonder if i know them lol. feel free to message me who it is (unless that's weird/an invasion of their privacy)

18. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I know you are all on the edge of your seats with this breaking info but I may have selected a friend to go with. We shall see.

19. zmtr

Trusted

This album is fucking special man... that’s all I can add to the thread right now.

ItsAndrew, teebs41, seimagery and 5 others like this.
  20. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Update: she has been ordered to be more enthusiastic before she is allowed to come

K0ta, teebs41 and mad like this.
  21. seimagery

instagram.com/thekissingglow/

I missed Phoebe in DC when she toured last year, and now I’m missing this too. At least I have tickets secured for The 1975, but man...

teebs41 likes this.
  22. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

Whoever said this album is tough to overplay is so right. It is the perfect length. It feels so light AND heavy at the same time.

teebs41 and SincerelyEmma like this.
  23. arewehavingfunyet

Trusted

Just putting it out there I'm looking for two tickets for 3/30 in Brooklyn. Trying to bring my brother and his gf, and not trying to pay $200+ for them to go lol.

24. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I wonder how they'll split up doing all the other material between Phoebe's solo stuff, Conor's solo stuff and Bright Eyes material. My guess is they'll do at least 8 songs of the BOCC album, if not all 10, and then 2-3 Phoebe songs and 3-5 BE/Conor songs and maybe 1 or 2 covers.