Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Better Lovers • Page 9

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by 333 GANG, Apr 17, 2023.

1. Buscemi knows best

You owe me a Sausage McMuffin

I did TPC then the BL late show. Damn near thought about going in for LTJ but passed. Can't remember such a stacked night within a few blocks of downtown like that before.

somethingwitty likes this.
  2. -deleted-

-

Yeah I’m not nearly as into the Band/EP as most and that introduction from Andy didn’t help. I don’t think he made the best decisions around the time of the split either, but I think to claim he never cared about his fans is 100% bullshit.

bobsheiskawy and almightykingdom like this.
  3. michael_gatto

Trusted

4. Dinkleberg

Go birds Supporter

The year is going to be 2026 and this band is still going to be publicly talking shit on Keith

Anthony_Soprano likes this.
  5. LightWithoutHeat

If I could just forget it

What other time, besides an intro from someone not in the band, has the band talked shit on Keith?

6. Dinkleberg

Go birds Supporter

Hasn’t this very public feud from both sides been going on since December 2021?

Anthony_Soprano likes this.
  7. LightWithoutHeat

If I could just forget it

It kinda stopped in 2022. Jordan recorded a tell all podcast but decided not to release it, and since then hardly anything has been said. Better Lovers has only been around publicly for a few months and they haven't said a thing about Keith, so that's why I questioned your assertion.

8. Dinkleberg

Go birds Supporter

So long as it keeps being brought up, it will never die

youll be fine likes this.
  9. Dinkleberg

Go birds Supporter

The EP is cool tho

10. youll be fine Jul 14, 2023
    (Last edited: Jul 14, 2023)
    youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

What intro from Andy we talking about

edit: nevermind just seen it. Didn’t think it was so bad tbh

amorningofsleep likes this.
    Ronald. likes this.
  12. Buscemi knows best

You owe me a Sausage McMuffin

Naturally, people are going to overreact to the one line he has in there and not the sentiment of the rest of it, which was a hell of a way to start a new era. I loved his introduction. Wish he'd done it at the late show, too.

13. yeah it was beautiful

Buscemi knows best likes this.
  14. I don't think Andy went up there to throw shade or whatever and I don't think he had anything planned when he went up there to speak. He's talking from a place of immense joy and sadness so I think whatever he said up there is totally fine and makes sense. I really don't think any of the ETID guys from either side of the break-up dwell too much on it

15. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

Watched the set. I'm hyped for this band. I've always thought the way Greg holds his mic with the elbow out is badass.

Crisp X likes this.
  16. Bane

The spiciest meme

General sentiment was nice and yea neither side has said shit publicly about the other for a while, but I do think that specific line was kind of shitty to say. The guys' problems with Keith was between them, it was never about Keith not giving a shit about the fans. Keith clearly put his whole being into Radical even with the problems arising, just like all the other guys. Just doesn't feel great to say he didn't give a shit about the fans, I dunno.

Was a lovely message outside of that though, wishing them all well.

teel and almightykingdom like this.
  17. -deleted-

-

Not true. Jordan, Goose, and Andy have had no problem slinging subtle and not subtle insults Keith’s way consistently over the last year on twitter and IG if you follow them. Outside of Keith’s claims that the band (most specifically Jordan) was looking to replace him behind his back since he’d made space from them since going sober, which he did those weird and stupid public appearances for, he’s not responded unless there’s shit buried somewhere in Discord idk about.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  18. Isn't wrestling anime in real life? Food for thought

19. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Questioning whether to spend $50 just to see them play a 30 minute (tops?) set tomorrow as I have no interest in sticking around for the headliners

20. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

saw better lovers open for underoath last night and i am so glad i did. they killed it. the crowd was def a little confused and i feel like a lot of them really wanted slaughter to prevail to go on, but i was so impressed. they really did something with 13 under 30. song just is so good. there were a few people in my view singing every word too, which was cool considering how new this all is.

21. peoplearepoison

It’s a perfect day for letting go... Supporter

Anyone got videos yet?

22. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

23. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

I’m going to end up buying the EP on vinyl aren’t I?

24. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

yea I broke my rule of only full lengths too

Supernova likes this.
  25. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

why is the show on a kpop channel