Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Better Lovers • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by 333 GANG, Apr 17, 2023.

1. Phantoms

Regular

Banger!!

2. foomanfat

Regular

Shouts out to that Will Putney heft. Liking this a lot.

3. Ronald.

House of Protect Ron.

Listened a couple of times this morning and it rips. Really highlights that Jordan was the secret sauce in ETID. I would have personally loved Josh Scogin as the vocalist but there’s no doubt DEP singer has major clout and did an amazing job. Excited for the record and I think this is an overwhelmingly positive followup to the very unfortunate way ETID ended.

The UO tour is going to be nuts.

4. btr

Trusted Supporter

I am already in line at Rec Room for whenever their debut Buffalo show will be

5. OptionParalysis

Saw this on Reddit, but guess what happens if you divide 13 by 30 (thirty under thirteen)

13/30 = 43% burnt

6. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

ETID and SATP mixup vibes.

[​IMG]

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  7. KingofSpain

you can be your own dad Prestigious

I really love this. Greg never really crossed my mind for this group, so I was pleasantly surprised and I think he's a great fit. Kinda reminds me of Trap Them.

8. I believe Goose is on drums still

9. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

I know they just formed, but it feels criminal for them to be the first band to open in this line-up... is anyone clamoring for We Came As Romans these days?

T E A L likes this.
  10. -deleted-

-

underrated post.

11. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

I like this alot more than I thought I would!

12. I love Jordan rocking the little solo!

amorningofsleep likes this.
  13. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Just learned of Killer Be Killed because of this.. cannot believe I missed these records, holy shit.

14. hollowmines

Regular

I love a few songs on both KBK albums. It's like having three distinct gym trainers taking turns barking at you, trying to get you through your last reps

15. somethingwitty

Trusted

I miss Keith.

16. Ronald.

House of Protect Ron.

The new frontman sounds amazing, but the lyrics are lacking. Lyrically Keith is second to none in the genre. Happy to see the dudes moving forward and I am excited for the album. Josh on Radical got my hopes high he would be the guy. His lyrics are very different but equally as killer. 68 is cool, but Josh usually moves in after 10 years on a project. It definitely felt possible.

Overall I am very excited but the lyrical content on the song was a little cut and paste metal fodder for me personally.

17. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

Greg has never been a particularly good lyricist but he has like, maybe the best voice in the scene. I'm just gonna approach this with the mindset of anticipating his strengths and not expect him to match Keith's level of lyricism personally

Phantoms, Ronald., T E A L and 4 others like this.
  18. OptionParalysis

Listened to this well over thirty times this week, absolutely in love with it now

19. PauLo

43% Burnt

Great track. Looking forward to hearing more!

almightykingdom likes this.
  20. airik625 Apr 24, 2023
    (Last edited: Apr 24, 2023)
    airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Just now discovering this band and song and I cannot stop listening. The payoff in the last 20 seconds is the best part of the track. Can’t wait to hear what’s next.

21. btr

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

333 GANG likes this.
  22. heywassuphello

spare only the ones I love

I combed back through Jordan's snippets of riffs when they were recording last year and am very much ready to hear more of this. 30 under 13 has been my most played song of the year already haha.

coleslawed likes this.
  23. btr

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

$10!

24. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

so stoked for this

25. somethingwitty

Trusted

Tickets are on sale Fri, non transferrable, name must match ID.

I assumed they would go Town Ballroom which holds like 1000, Rec Room holds 300 tops.

Phantoms and SteveLikesMusic like this.