Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Better Call Saul (AMC) TV Show • Page 8

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DeviantRogue, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Rewatching s2, and I remember the douchey stocks guy from BB being in the first episode. Though I don't remember the cop from a BB episode ALSO being in this.

It's the same cop when Skyler calls them to have Walt leave. I remember him from a recent rewatch of BB. Just interesting I guess.

2. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Haha I didn't catch that. That's cool

3. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Couldn't keep up with season 2 as it aired, but I just finished binging the entire series on Netflix. I adored the show already, but the episodes I hadn't seen in season 2 really amplified that for me. Pumped for April 10th!

4. Kuri44

I watched the first season as it premiered and while I enjoyed it for what it was, I had no interest in watching season 2 (I also was probably watching too many shows and that one got the cut) but I've been watching season 2 on Netflix and am really really liking it now

5. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

IMO it's much better than 1, and I loved 1.

6. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Just binged season 2 over the past couple days. God damn Chuck is a piece of shit, that scene by his and Jimmy's mother hospital bed was just heartbreaking. Not telling Jimmy his mothers last words... just... fuck man.

Dirty Sanchez and johnnyferris like this.
  7. slimfenix182

As a baseball card collector, I can't stand the scene when Daniel gets his card collection back and he's checking to see if his Mantle is there. 52 Mantle and it's just loose in a box with other cards? NO VINCE. Where was the legendary attention to detail there lol

michaelvalerijr and Brent like this.
  9. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Not available in my country. Fuuuuuuu

10. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

11. slimfenix182

Finished my rewatch. Season 2 was so good. Gotta figure they'll just keep getting better too. So excited for Monday

12. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I go back and forth all the time with this and couple other shows over what is currently the best show on television. It still blows my mind that a spin-off of the best show on television at that time is now also in contention for best show on television.

The wait for this season has been brutal after that S2 finale. GET HERE, MONDAY.

13. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Just put on the finale of S1 last night as I never got around to watching S2. Gonna try to get through S2 this weekend to watch this regularly again.

14. delvec19

Trusted

Everything Gilligan touches is gold. Not that surprising.

15. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Apparently Gilligan reduced his role in the show in the middle of last season and is no longer a co showrunner.

16. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Interesting and kind of a bummer.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  17. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Thanks for ruining everything

Dirty Sanchez and irthesteve like this.
  18. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

That is strange, to my knowledge, he isn't working on anything else at the moment.

19. delvec19

Trusted

I just saw that little "Making of" special of Season 3 and looked like Vince was still a big part of it.

johnnyferris likes this.
  20. slimfenix182

One of my favorite things was when Howard had to give Kim her office back and the camera followed them through the office and Howard just HATED it and then he slowly cracks his smile right as they meet up with the Mesa Verde clients. Show does so many small things like that just perfect

21. local_corn

an existential crisis mixtape

Anyone else listen to their podcasts that come out after each episode? I look forward to those coming back just as much as the show.

Why Bother? likes this.
  22. Dirty Sanchez Apr 6, 2017
    (Last edited: Apr 6, 2017)
    Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

23. slimfenix182

This would worry me if the season didn't end strongly. I do wish this would be all he does though haha. Hope there's no dropoff!

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  24. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I think it's still in great hands. Peter Gould is the master

slimfenix182 likes this.
  25. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

Yeah I'm not too worried. I don't think we'll see a dip in quality for S3. hopefully!