Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Better Call Saul (AMC) TV Show • Page 58

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DeviantRogue, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

more time to rewatch i guess

2. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Recently finished this. Love Jimmy and Kim and the added aspect it gives the BB world

3. Pseudo!

Regular

Jimmy and Kim have become my favorite BB universe characters, just above Jesse, which is really impressive considering neither Jimmy nor Kim have been tortured as much as Jesse was and yet they've still managed to make their respective wounds feel so deep.

I'm really nervous about whatever happens to Jimmy (or because of him..) in the final season that leads him to be someone who'd casually suggest murder like he did in his introductory BB episode, cause he's not even close to that place right now.

smowashere likes this.
  4. pbueddi

Trusted

Man, it was a long enough wait for last season. And now this? Bummer.

5. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I would’ve been way more surprised if they actually went ahead with filming. Bummer for sure, but the right move.

6. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Yeah I don't think anyone is surprised by this or was expecting them to start filming any time soon. Still sucks though.

7. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Could be better as it gives the staff more time to tie a nice bow on the final season.

8. pbueddi

Trusted

They better not split this final season like some of their shows.

9. Furry Werthers

Trusted

So I was watching the "Better Call Saul" episode of Breaking Bad cause I just finished my first full-watch of BCS, and I'm sure it's been noted in here before in the past 32 pages, but in that episode Saul is freaking out when Walt and Jesse kidnap him, thinking they're working for Lalo, and trying to throw Nacho under the bus for whatever it is he's freaking out about. Never caught that before.

10. Anthony_

Yeah I mean that has to be related to the botched raid on Lalo's compound at the end of season 5.

Furry Werthers likes this.
  11. Furry Werthers

Trusted

My dumbass thought I was totally caught up, didn't realize Season 5 wasn't on Netflix yet -__-

12. Anthony_

We got another one y’all

13. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I need S5 to hit netflix more than i need anything else

Anthony_ likes this.
  14. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

It’s gonna be a long wait my friend

15. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Bro I got the connect hmu

16. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

I just bought s5 on Bezomon Prime yesterday guess I’ll watch it now

Anthony_ likes this.
  17. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I'll just take the no activity as news that this show got fucked over again

pbueddi, Rowan5215 and RyanPm40 like this.
  18. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

I take comfort in the fact that awards shows are dumb and pointless and most people watching BCS can see it's top quality television anyway

slimfenix182 likes this.
  19. brothemighty

Trusted

Season 6 is gonna take a while, I'm gonna squeeze in my first Breaking Bad rewatch before it comes back

pbueddi likes this.
  20. pbueddi

Trusted

Just finished my 2nd rewatch last week. Honestly, it was still incredibly enjoyable. You knows it's good when you know everything that's going to happen but you are still on the edge of your seat all the time.

21. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I've had 3 people in the past 2 days tell me they don't watch BCS because they couldn't get through the first few episodes :swear::swear::swear::swear::swear:

RyanPm40 likes this.
  22. Anthony_

Mind blowing. Show was a 10/10 and appointment viewing from day one.

oldjersey likes this.
  23. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Eh, I thought the first half of S1 was extremely slow and I almost gave up on it....very happy I didn't

pbueddi likes this.
  24. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

conversely I’m happy I waited until this year so I could binge it all. It’s probably my favorite show ever. I didn’t start BB until late 2011 either haha.

25. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

It's the only show that has been appointment viewing for me in the past few years, I was captivated right away. Episode 2 of the first season was so intense and brutal I knew everything was going to be just fine after that.

Anthony_ likes this.