Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Better Call Saul (AMC) TV Show • Page 44

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DeviantRogue, Mar 7, 2016.

1. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

I can see that. I still think they missed an opportunity to go in a more interesting direction than introducing another "big bad". I think BCS did a really good job of this with Chuck

2. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I forget where I read it, I was gonna post it and forgot, Mando said something like Nacho was supposed to be a more traditional main bad guy until the Chuck/Jimmy thing became obvious as the main storyline to take

RyanPm40 likes this.
  3. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I always thought the more appropriate/fitting ending would have been for Walt to survive and his family to all be killed by the Nazis. But I also didn’t dislike the ending as is.

Cameron likes this.
  4. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Would have been truly a dark ending, but fuck Walt. Tbh i don’t hate the ending I just wish Walt didn’t get to kill his adversaries all at once,
    Poison Lydia, and free Jesse. It seemed too good for him. Obviously his family is in a terrible spot when the series finishes tho.

5. Anthony_

It just would’ve been more poetic for him to have constantly been lying to himself and everyone else that he was “doing it for his family” only for it to cost him his family in the end.

Cameron likes this.
  6. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

Watched the last two episodes this morning and holy shit.

Anybody think Kim was manipulating Jimmy like he did to her the previous episode with the “unless...” ?

7. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

I think the final season of Breaking Bad is noticeably weaker than the rest, BUT it does have Ozymandias which is one of the best episodes of television ever, so I'll give it that.

Cameron and RyanPm40 like this.
  8. Loved everything about that episode. Mike doing his thing. Jimmy in the meeting. Kim at the end. This show is so good.

RyanPm40 and Cameron like this.
  9. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Said fuck it and bought the last 2 episodes on prime. This show is so good.

RyanPm40 and Cameron like this.
  10. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

10 minutes!

The title seems a little spoilery... JMM

11. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

lydia?

Brent, RyanPm40 and pbueddi like this.
  12. RyanPm40

Oh snap, Lydia's boss is the guy who killed himself in the bathroom stall with the AED haha

Brent likes this.
  13. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I was gonna ask if that was him, I thought so haha damn

RyanPm40 likes this.
  14. pbueddi

Trusted

Poor howard.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  15. RyanPm40

For real. I keep saying it but... I really do think we're going to now see two people who took their own lives due to Jimmy's behavior.

Brent and pbueddi like this.
  16. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

Jonathan Banks was on absolute fire this episode. his delivery of "WELL HE'S NOT OUTTA THE PICTURE IS HE" was so fucking funny. and that quiet little "I'm better now"... goddamn

17. Giancarlo Esposito is just such a joy to watch in this role. The sequence of Nacho violently trashing the place while he slowly and meticulously sets up the explosion is great.

18. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

This season has been so stellar.

RyanPm40, slimfenix182 and astereo like this.
  19. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

That was nuts

imthesheriff and astereo like this.
  20. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

It is criminal this show doesn’t have the following Breaking Bad did. It’s just as good, if not better.

Cameron, zigbigwig and pbueddi like this.
  21. Anthony_

The second I saw “Directed by Vince Gilligan” I knew we were in for it. He wouldn’t step in to direct just any random episode in the middle of a season lol

22. dallasc

Trusted

This Lalo Kim scene oh my goodness

RyanPm40 likes this.
  23. RyanPm40

Tonight's episode was fantastic. This show keeps getting more intense with each episode.

Right from the beginning, when it showed Saul pour a little water on his shoe to clean off the dirt, I said "that seems like a dumb thing to do in the middle of a desert when you're driving a shitbox of a car" aaand I guess I was right lol. Didn't predict the shootout though.

Cameron and dallasc like this.
  24. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

this show insanity. how are there people who deny this as appointment television

25. jols

Trusted Prestigious

"Get that thing ready" instantly gets put in top BB-BCS universe moments for me