Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Better Call Saul (AMC) TV Show • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DeviantRogue, Mar 7, 2016.

1. kidwithhelmet

WELCOME THRILLHO Supporter

The camera angles in this episode are remarkable.

2. MrRobot

Twitter/IG: @scott325

That shot of Kim smiling with Jimmy's ad on the tv behind her. God damn the cinematography and direction in this show is the best on tv right now.

gonz (Alex) and atticusfinch like this.
  3. Night Channels

Trusted

Don't

Cameron likes this.
  4. MrRobot

Oh my god, how are we supposed to wait a year after that?

5. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Can seriously frame every frame of this show and hang it on a wall.

6. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Fucccccck. Shit is going to be wild next season.

7. MrRobot

So, how many episodes into next season is the Jimmy-Saul transformation taking place?

8. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Goddammit, Jimmy! I knew he made a bad decision as soon as he made his confession to Chuck. Waiting a year's gonna be tough. Perfect way to introduce Gus (or at least that's who I'm assuming left that note) into the show as well.

9. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yeah. The way I thought we were going to get a Gus setup was vastly surpassed by that subtle note. Loved it, and damnnnn that ending.

10. MrRobot

I'm so glad they went about it that way instead of just a cliffhanger of him showing up or something like Breaking Bad would have done. I love BB, but this isn't that sort of show.

11. Night Channels

Trusted

Aside from the Half Measures episode, when did Gilligan do this with Breaking Bad?

12. MrRobot

Oh, I didn't mean exactly that specifically, but just that Breaking Bad was much more of a high-stakes/in your face sort of show, and BCS is much more slow paced and subtle. Something like Gus' death scene, or the plane crash, or other obvious high stakes things like that which would fit fine in Breaking Bad, which was almost like a comic book, just wouldn't really feel in the right place in BCS.

13. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Goddamn, that ending.

14. Knew what Chuck was up to the whole time

15. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

Still not on Netflix. :concerned:

16. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

That was great... the stakes weren't so markedly high as we were led to believe. I felt so relieved when Jimmy finally confessed to Chuck, didn't even care that Chuck got it all on tape (masterfully crafted), Going to love the two openly butting heads with whatever comes next.

17. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I hate Chuck so much but the fact that I hate him so much makes me even more invested in the show.

alina likes this.
  18. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

I went from hating him so much, especially in the opening, to almost cheering him for finally getting a grasp on Jimmy. Good show man, good show.

19. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Great episode, great season

20. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

The long wait starts.

Fantastic season.

21. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  22. Another stellar season.

estebanwaseaten likes this.
  23. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

I really enjoyed Season 2, overall. It's a great contrast to some of the high-drama TV on, where nothing happens unless a character dies. Watching Mike's backstory develop has been amazing, and you can see the threads coming together nicely for Mike. I had a theory that Mike is the one who causes Uncle Salamanca's stroke, but after that note on his car, there's no way it's not Gus, right?

24. Night Channels

Trusted

Someone can't cause a stroke, can they? It's just something naturally happens in the body.

25. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

You know what I mean. Salamanca gets overly excited about something due to Mike causing something to happen, like the money in the tires incident. They kinda hint at that in that episode.