Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Better Call Saul (AMC) TV Show • Page 34

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DeviantRogue, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Saul don’t

2. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

god daaayyuuummmmm

3. TomG

Trusted Supporter

I kind of forget last season but I remember liking it. What was the main thread again?

4. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Rewatched S4 this week, man did I enjoy it. Highly suggest it for everyone, it was for easy I forgot it's only 10 episodes. Has me so excited for S5 though, this show is so unique even compared to BB

RyanPm40 likes this.
  5. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

i'm really just summarizing in a minimal way I heavily suggest rewatching as I said.

But

Basically you have Mike and Gus working on building the lab under the laundromat which becomes a clusterfuck with the crew they hire and the main german engineer.

You've got Jimmy finding ways to hustle while he is on leave from being a lawyer for 10 months. When he weasels his way into becoming a lawyer again he reveals at the end he's not going to practice under Jimmy McGill but under Saul Goodman. Kim isn't happy about it.

You've got Lalo who enters late in the season who is a member of the Salamanca family and clearly wants to end Gus's entire side of the business

Gus also knows Nacho tried to kill Hector and basically holds it over his head that he won't tell the Salamanco family as long as Nacho follows Gus' orders.

Anthony Brooks and RyanPm40 like this.
  6. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

just started s4. jimmy at the end of episode 1 is savage

RyanPm40 likes this.
  7. TomG

Trusted Supporter

Thanks! Yeah, I remember now. That was a great season!

8. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Where? Last I checked it still wasn't on Netflix.

9. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I've been watching it on my hacked firestick. It's absolute bullshit it isn't on netflix yet.

If you need some sites I can DM you them.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  10. RJ Knorr

Trusted Supporter

If you could DM me I would appreciate it

11. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

It's not even on AMC's website which is bizarre.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  12. JM95

Trusted

Very odd that you can't view it in the country where it's made but we've had it on UK Netflix since it came out.

13. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

As far as I can tell they never even show it between seasons which is silly with how much crap they show over and over again.

14. delvec19

Trusted

Wonder which BB characters show up this time. Will it cross over into the BB timeline? I fully expect Hank and possibly cameos from Jesse and Walt who knows. Is it the last season?

15. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I never even considered Hank being in this but that would be a pretty neat cameo having a DEA appearance

oldjersey likes this.
  16. JM95

Trusted

I'm more expectant of a Hank appearance than a Walt or Jesse one.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  17. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I would prefer a Hank cameo than a Walt/Jesse one esp after El Camino. We got them.

RyanPm40 and JM95 like this.
  18. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Totally agree. The only way I could see a worthwhile appearance from Jesse/Walt is if we get some overlap of scenes from Breaking Bad of Walt intimidating Saul in his office and then new scenes showing how Saul dealt with it behind the scenes and showing his genuine fear and panic. Maybe even have some scenes of Kim yelling at him that he's in wayy over his head this time

19. delvec19

Trusted

I'm under the impression that Kim is out of his life during the BB timeline. But who knows.

20. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

i agree but i think he gives his secretary her number during the flash forward

21. brothemighty

Trusted

22. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

23. awesome was hoping for at least 1 more. Hopefully it’s not 2 years between

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  24. Maverick

Trusted

Next one has gotta be the last one right? Very excited for this!

25. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

sooner than I thought!