Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Better Call Saul (AMC) TV Show • Page 33

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DeviantRogue, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

She’s too good for the Emmys. Yeah that stinks tho

2. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Cameron likes this.
  3. JM95

Trusted

Cannot wait.

4. Kyle is hk

Not Kyle Shanahan Prestigious

Rewatching breaking and realized - it really made no sense that mike was working for both Saul and Gus at the start of BB until BCS came along.

Also realizing - this show was damn perfect and I need more BCS asap.

5. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

This show is great. I started watching the first few episodes when the show first started and thought it was too slow, but I'm glad I'm getting back into it now. Definitely picks up a bit and Bob Odenkirk is hilarious.

Mike is easily the best part of it though. I find myself always waiting for his scenes to come. He is far more interesting to me

imthesheriff likes this.
  6. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

They could do a full episode of Mike painting his bedroom and he would make it enthralling somehow

JM95, RyanPm40 and imthesheriff like this.
  7. RyanPm40

How cool would it be if the timeline of this show eventually overlaps with Breaking Bad, and it shows Saul's life in between his meetings with Walt? Would be a cool way to get a Walt/Jesse cameo. Maybe he was with Kim all along and only had to leave her for the change in identity, making it even more crushing to him. Who knows.

I'm willing to bet the show ends with him being caught in Omaha. Still only on S3 though

8. RyanPm40

Also: that sounded so disgusting to me when Jimmy orders a black coffee to have with fried chicken lol. And then they ask if he wanted salsa with his fried chicken? That's quite an interesting combo lol

9. RyanPm40

Wow this season ended strong. That was such a punch to the gut when Saul comes out calling everyone suckers, simultaneously insulting Kim without realizing it. The look of horror on her face was fantastic. Felt unrealistic that he'd be shouting insults about the committee as he's literally walking out of the courtroom, but whatever.

Poor Werner. But he really was pretty unrealistically stupid by the end there. He knows he's working for dangerous people if he has to keep the whole operation on the down-low and was literally taken there with a hood over his head. That final scene with him was really well-done, though, and had a lot of parallels with Heisenberg, even pleading "let me talk to Gus, I know I can convince him!". Heartbreaking that his wife's final memory of him was how he screamed at her like that. I think it's also pretty neat that the scientist Heisenberg's first name is Werner.

I find it so bizarre that you can't even stream S4 in the AMC app. Xfinity usually has the most recent season of a show on demand too, but not this show. Luckily I found a stream online, I wasn't about to pay $$ to watch on Amazon when I knew it'd be free on Netflix eventually.

Kyle is hk likes this.
  10. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

76720896_2603684146335202_4551576649744777216_n.png

RyanPm40, Joe, Rowan5215 and 7 others like this.
  11. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Absolutely need to rewatch the last season before it returns.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  12. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Oh hell yeah

13. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Finally a date

imthesheriff and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  14. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I love this show!!!

15. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

born ready

Dirty Sanchez and imthesheriff like this.
  16. tucah

not champ Prestigious

It's a two night premiere, first episode is 2/23 (a Sunday), second is 2/24 in its regular Monday slot.

17. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

tukes you always got the :fire: info

tucah and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  18. tucah

not champ Prestigious

thank you, i am rather good at browsing twitter

Anthony_, oldjersey and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  19. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I will need to rewatch last season too, I feel like it's been so long. Was the house catching on fire the last episode? Or am I a season behind?

oldjersey and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  20. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

That was season 3.

21. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

22. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

let's go babbyyyyyy

23. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

haven't watched s4 cause its not on netflix :\

24. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

My life hasn’t been the same since not having this show in the rotation

25. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

astereo, Joe, Matt and 1 other person like this.