Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Better Call Saul (AMC) TV Show • Page 31

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DeviantRogue, Mar 7, 2016.

1. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Also Kim 100% forged that letter so she had kind of a personal investment in hoping he would connect with it and get some closure from it.

2. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Interesting I didn't think of that... are we completely sure about that? or is that your speculation. I do think it's very likely

3. slimfenix182

It was my first thought at the time and I've seen a lot of others think that. It's hard to believe he left him any kind of nice letter. When Howard told Kim he could pick around the burnt out house for mementos, I think Kim snapped and felt like she had to give him anything positive out of all that shit

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  4. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

It makes a lot of sense. But I also don't think Chuck would've left him a mean letter, and we know he really did leave a letter. You've got me thinking though

slimfenix182 likes this.
  5. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Only the most recent episodes. They don't keep the entire season on AMC.com. I've looked. I need the season premiere.

6. slimfenix182

The great shows make you think haha

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  7. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Damn! That fucking sucks. Sorry dude. I have an iptorrent invite if you want.

8. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

You can find a stream pretty easy by searching something like better call saul s4e1 putlockers. Just have a good adblocker turned on.

9. Pseudo!

Regular

No way she forged that letter. I think the reason it's nice is because he wrote it while Jimmy was still working in the mail room

10. slimfenix182

Better Call Saul: Did Kim Write Chuck's Letter? Bob Odenkirk Has an Answer

Well Bob agrees with you lol. I always thought if he decided to leave Jimmy the minimum in his will, that would have been a more recent decision so I assumed the letter with it would have reflected his more recent feelings too

I don't mind being wrong if I am though hah

11. slimfenix182

I have to rewatch to see if I missed an indication of why she decided to give him the letter. After Kim lit into Howard there seemed like zero chance he would ever see it

12. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

5Stories, astereo, oldjersey and 3 others like this.
  13. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

That would be sweet

14. slimfenix182

Bob doesn't win enough awards. And I like Ozark a lot but idk about that one. Jason was far better in the first season.

15. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

16. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Fuck. I kind of hope it’s the last season, I just want to know what happens

17. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

UGH

18. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I'd imagine it's because of the movie for whatever reason

19. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

But I want it now!

20. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

My guess is there will be two more seasons. I don't think this will be the last one.

Very disappointed it won't be back this year.

21. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Yeah two seasons makes sense

And then both BrBa and BCS will have 60 episodes

I Am Mick likes this.
  22. DooDooBird

Trusted

God dammit. I swear the wait grows longer after each season.

23. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I have two theories:

1) Maybe they were told it was going to be the final season and they wanted to do some re-writes to give it proper conclusion

2) They’re holding off on Cranston’s or Paul’s schedule to include them in the season.

Either way, from the sound of the article it seems they are in the writing stages but for whatever reason, taking their time.

24. Anthony_ Apr 6, 2019
    (Last edited: Apr 6, 2019)
    Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I'd really only be ok with Cranston and Paul appearing on this show in one specific capacity: re-used footage of the first time they walk into Saul's office spliced in to the final episode that takes place in the non-B&W timeline. I don't want either of them anywhere near this show otherwise.

RJ Knorr and imthesheriff like this.
  25. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Joe and irthesteve like this.