Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Better Call Saul (AMC) TV Show • Page 27

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DeviantRogue, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

How has this new season been so far? I recently moved and cut the cord for my cable package so I no longer get AMC... I’m guessing I’ll have to wait a year until this season is up on Netflix

2. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

very good

imthesheriff likes this.
  3. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Great episode. My Kim and Nacho anxiety is off the charts. I think the phone scene was the funniest moment in the show so far.

Speaking of... Free Will Baptist Church

Vivatoto, astereo and slimfenix182 like this.
  4. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

are you living in the US? internationally this is pretty much a Netflix show. I totally forgot it's AMC.

Season is stellar so far. Definitely my favorite show on air (followed by Bojack) right now.

5. Ahhhh Kim why. This can't end well. Lol at Mike essentially babysitting everyone.

imthesheriff likes this.
  6. jols

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, I think we're starting to put pieces together on Kim's fate.

Anthony Brooks and imthesheriff like this.
  7. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Just finished getting caught up on this season. Really good so far.

8. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

"Jimmy you are always down"

Fuck

9. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

No matter what this show does it's just riveting

Anthony Brooks, zigbigwig and astereo like this.
  10. I know Jimmy was being insincere, but you gotta feel bad for the guy. Also, the way he was driving up that parking garage was stressing me out haha.

11. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

More great episodes, season has been awesome

12. zigbigwig

I can’t believe it’s 1 episode left and then another long wait. My SO pointed out this latest episode was directed by Vince Gilligan.

13. irthesteve

wait, what? next week is the finale?????

14. zigbigwig

Seems like it. In Netflix, it's only up to episode 10. And all the other seasons so far only have 10 episodes.

Very interested in how Lalo will be part of the storyline. Also Mike going from half-measures this week, to full measure next (probably) - I can already see them becoming the Breaking Bad versions of their characters.

15. irthesteve

Dang... that's a bummer. It's been a great season, but thematically it feels like they are hitting their storyline stride right now, feels like a mid-season point to me if that makes sense. Bummer it's gonna come to a close next week.

16. zigbigwig

yea, it sucks. Breaking Bad had 16 episodes on average, so there was definitely room for mid-season finales like that.

I feel like this is the season we're actually getting close to BB territory in terms of timeline and the personalities of the characters. Wonder how many seasons are still left.

irthesteve likes this.
  17. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

The only 16 episode season of Breaking Bad was season 5, which was essentially two 8-episode seasons anyways. 2-4 were 13 episodes each and season 1 was 7 episodes.

zigbigwig likes this.
  18. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

Yeah BrBa definitely didn’t average 16 a season lol

zigbigwig likes this.
  19. zigbigwig

Wait whaaat?!

My life has been a lie. BCS per season feels shorter. Those 3 episodes really make a difference for me.

20. irthesteve

3 extra episodes isn't a small difference, it's 30% more, that's a lot more storytelling opportunity

21. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Finally caught up after missing a few weeks. This show is such a ride. The piñata scene had me on edge, and everything has been great. I still say Kim is not actually going anywhere and we will learn another reason why we never saw her in Breaking Bad. Or she dies. I don’t see her just leaving Jimmy though. Can’t wait for next weeks episode!

22. Windowsdown

Everyone has been speculating on Kim dying at some point since season 1, but I personally think she is going to leave him, either after finding out about the full extent of Jimmy's darker side, or after he fucks up massively and costs her her career.

23. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

She's too directly involved now to really blame him for messing anything up for her though.

alina likes this.
  24. dash64

This is my design

I'm curious as to when it will happen as well. I thought for sure it would this season but I'm probably wrong.

25. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

that fight was heartbreaking. when Jimmy threw the "you think I'm the kind of lawyer guilty people hire?" at her after being told that verbatim in season 1 and clearly internalising it... damn

Anthony Brooks likes this.