Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Better Call Saul (AMC) TV Show • Page 22

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DeviantRogue, Mar 7, 2016.

1. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Such a baffling mentality for me lol (them not you)

slimfenix182 likes this.
  2. tucah

not champ Prestigious

i wait 2.5 - 3 years between new seasons of venture bros at this point, i can deal with however long it takes for BCS.

oldjersey likes this.
  3. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

I read this entirely too fast and read Ace Ventura and immediately thought “jesus christ who was waiting for when nature calls”

imthesheriff, slimfenix182 and tucah like this.
  4. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Me.

Kyle Max likes this.
  5. tucah

not champ Prestigious

S4 premieres August 6th.

6. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I thought we weren't getting it until next year (did I make that up?) so hell yea!

7. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Oh that's a pleasant surprise

8. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

zigbigwig and local_corn like this.
  9. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

10. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

So hyped

11. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

12. delvec19

Trusted

In “Better Call Saul”s fourth season, Chuck’s death catalyzes Jimmy McGill’s transformation into Saul Goodman. In the wake of his loss, Jimmy takes steps into the criminal world that will put his future as a lawyer – and his relationship with Kim (Rhea Seehorn) – in jeopardy. Chuck’s (Michael McKean) death deeply affects former colleagues Howard (Patrick Fabian) and Kim as well, putting the two of them once again on opposite sides of a battle sparked by the Brothers McGill.

Meanwhile, Mike Ehrmantraut takes a more active role as Madrigal Electromotive’s newest (and most thorough) security consultant. It’s a volatile time to be in Gus Fring’s (Giancarlo Esposito) employ, as Hector’s collapse sends shock waves throughout the Albuquerque underworld and throws the cartel into chaos — tearing apart both Gus and Nacho’s (Michael Mando) well-laid plans. While Gus changes course, Nacho finds himself in the crosshairs of deadly forces.

Can't wait!

imthesheriff, JM95 and local_corn like this.
  13. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I forget everything that has happened in this show between each season

14. thesollopsist

Pro Sleeper Prestigious

I'm exactly the same. Just read the above synopsis and was ohhhh shit, spoiler city. I have no recollection of those events.

I probably did watch it though... Not that a show like this isn't even memorable, I really enjoy it. Just the gaps make it seem so far apart.

15. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I'm a little bummed that synopsis is so blunt about what happened when the ending of season 3 was kind of left as a cliffhanger in my opinion. I honestly wasn't sure Chuck actually would die.

16. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I'm sure not everybody sees it but they were clear on the aftershow that Chuck was gone. Plus I remember when it aired they showed a suicide hotline message or something (I didn't see that message though when I recently re-watched it on Netflix)

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  17. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Ah, yea I didn't watch that, so that makes more sense.

slimfenix182 likes this.
  18. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

If you go back in this thread, we all collectively came to that conclusion in here as well, haha

19. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

That would be some Walking Dead stuff if he let Chuck live, Vince is waaaay above that lol. Especially after Chuck told Jimmy he never mattered that much to him. Had to end brutally between them.

irthesteve likes this.
  20. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Chuck is hiding under a dumpster.

21. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Chuck survived but has severely burned the right side of his body and now uses a coin flip to make all of his decisions

22. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

I remember in college my roommate made all his decisions for a week based on coin flips and it was one of the funniest things I’ve experienced.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  23. delvec19

Trusted

irthesteve likes this.
  24. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Re watching s3 in preparation.

Dave Porter is such an underrated composer

oldjersey likes this.
  25. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Honestly the non-BB-overlapping parts of BCS are much more compelling to me