Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Better Call Saul (AMC) TV Show • Page 21

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DeviantRogue, Mar 7, 2016.

1. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

So ready for this. Do we know it's definitely coming this year? I feel like so many shows are skipping 2018, but maybe it's really just Game of Thrones haha

slimfenix182 likes this.
  2. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Ads for this summer on AMC

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  3. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Needs to be summer!

slimfenix182 and mattfreaksmeout like this.
  4. I think I saw somewhere that Thomas Schnauz (Executive Producer, Writer) said it's planned for Sept.

5. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Great news! I can make it until then (hopefully).

Cameron likes this.
  6. Or maybe August? lol just saw this digging through their twitter.

Larry David and 5Stories like this.
  7. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I can't believe it's going to be the 4th season already. I feel like this just came out not too long ago.

8. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Ugh this wait is going to hurt

skurt likes this.
  9. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

Are they confirming the premiere date as August 1st or just pointing up at the original post? Hmmmm...

10. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Oh August? Awesome.

11. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

This show. I was so excited for it when it first came out. The first season was decent. Second season was just about as good as the first. It just moves so slow. And by the time season 3 came around I forgot everything from the first 2 seasons and lost interest. Started watching season premiere and was like you know what; I quit this show. Havent turned it back on since.

12. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

season 3 was the best yet

13. Anthony_

This show has steadily improved every year but it has been arguably the best drama series on television pretty much since it premiered.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  14. 5Stories

Regular

Nice quotes from Vince about his excitement to explore the post-BB Jimmy/Saul/Gene. I would be very excited for them to get to that part of the story soonish. Suddenly anything would be possible and it wouldn't have any kind of constraints.

Better Call Saul: production gets underway on season 4

15. Anthony_

I go back and forth about how I'd like them to handle the Gene time period. Sometimes I think I'd like to see the final season split in half, like have an episode end right where Saul meets Walt and Jesse and then skip ahead to Gene. Other times I feel like weaving that stuff into individual episodes bit-by-bit would be better. It's a tough call but I trust them to make the right decision.

slimfenix182 likes this.
  16. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I'm not sure why, but whatever site that is, is blocked on my work computer. That said, I'm VERY interested to explore the post BB and I always love the tidbits we get when we see Gene.

I have very little interest of seeing anything DURING the Breaking Bad era. I do hope we start to wrap up the prequel of BB and get more into the post story.

Are we expecting many more seasons? I thought I read this was only supposed to be 4 or 5 seasons.

17. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Is there still no official premiere date?

Season 1 and 2 premiered in February of 15/16. Season 3 premiered in April of 17.

18. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

August apparently, no exact date.

Anthony_ likes this.
  19. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

they're teasing/announcing something today

20. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I desperately need to rewatch last season, I don't remember a single fucking thing that happened. Think I remember how it ended, that' it.

Larry David likes this.
  21. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Please finally give us a date for S4.

Larry David likes this.
  22. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

thats how i felt when seasons 2 and 3 were starting. And I really didnt think the show was good enough for a rewatch so I gave up when season 3 started. i didnt dislike the show,its pace was just too slow.

23. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

S3 is incredible

24. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yep

25. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I love going on FB seeing "too long between seasons, I'm done" like do you realize the level of attention to detail these guys have to try to get every little thing right when this has to accurately tie to BB too. Let them take their time lol.