Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Better Call Saul (AMC) TV Show • Page 116

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DeviantRogue, Mar 7, 2016.

1. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Reading back through the thread, a few of us thought this season was unnecessary haha

2. Helloelloallo Aug 12, 2022
    (Last edited: Aug 12, 2022)
    Helloelloallo

Trusted Supporter

It's been a pleasure reading the comments in here and discussing, and I'm bummed I found out about this way toooo late as I have no posts in the early days, though I have been watching since day 1. I skipped my NFL team being in town to watch the breaking bad finale, and similarly I will be in front of the TV at 9 on the dot Monday to experience this finale live to. I have other shows I love, but nothing has approached the level of these 2 shows and I'm sad to see it go, but I think we have gotten a great run. To me it's not outstayed it's welcome. There were some slow arcs early on, but how it's all come together has made the journey more than worth it. I did a rewatch before this season and enjoyed being able to binge it, but I wouldn't trade that this has been weekly for anything. The level of discussion and attention to detail that this show has generated, has been great to be a part of a of.

My final prediction? I won't be let down. I don't know how it'll end, but I'll be surprised if I don't leave with a wonderful feeling of 'what a show, what a ride, what to do now?'

Orla, macbethfan, Mrk_Brdshw and 5 others like this.
  3. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Probably not gonna make it to watch the finale live. Just finished season three. The music in the S3 finale was incredible.

4. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Also it's been what, 6 seasons total that the character has been in the show and I still have no idea how old Kailey is or what she looks like.

5. slimfenix182

Reading the trivia stuff on the IMDB page and what the hell is this lol

"Jonathan Banks's character works as a parking lot attendant. In Mike Tyson Mysteries: Is Magic Real? (2014) Banks's character also works as a parking lot attendant."

Orla and imthesheriff like this.
  6. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

I think the only thing i've seen Jonathan Banks in outside of Gilligan stuff is Gremlins, and boy was that a shock

7. slimfenix182

Gotta watch Beverly Hills Cop

Rowan5215 and estebanwaseaten like this.
  8. He's in a single episode of The Expanse, which I mostly remember because for years Amazon had his picture in the key art for it on my Prime Video app, almost certainly because I had bought seasons of Better Call Saul through Amazon.

9. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

Seasons 5 and 6 of Community with Jonathan Banks ruled.

Crisp X, irthesteve and CarpetElf like this.
  10. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

I've been living a Bankless existence

11. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

I only really remember seeing him in Parks & Rec and Modern Family as a one-off, but that was after Breaking Bad I guess.

12. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

He wasn't in season 6 but yeah I thought he was great

atticusfinch likes this.
  14. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

BoldTitan likes this.
  15. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

100% getting Cinnabon for the finale on Monday

Mrk_Brdshw likes this.
  16. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I got one for the first time ever the other day, inspired by this show.

estebanwaseaten likes this.
  17. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

I find it oddly poetic to sit down and eat a Cinnabon during the finale of this show. I've eaten them for years, but it would be a very fitting snack to have while watching the end of this.

18. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

On Monday though, you have to eat it exactly as the guard did, fork cuts and all

19. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Kinda funny story, but a few weeks ago I was on my honeymoon in the Dominican Republic, and basically everywhere I would go on the resort, people would correctly assume I was an English speaker first. Then one of the days, everyone would immediately speak Spanish to me first instead, and I was really confused about what caused the change…

Then I realized I was wearing my Los Pollos Hermanos t-shirt my brother bought me from the actual filming location in Albuquerque. Haha.

Edit: I was only reminded about this story because he also bought me some of the “blue meth” rock candy from the nearby candy store. Totally eating that during the finale.

20. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

iS iT mOnDaY yEt?!?!?!?

21. slimfenix182

macbethfan, Orla, Mrk_Brdshw and 2 others like this.
  22. slimfenix182

Now the question, how long does this take to get onto Netflix after it ends? Any guesses or other good examples?

23. slimfenix182

24. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

The series finale of BB aired on 29 September 2013 and was released to Netflix US on 24 February the following year, so if BCS follows the same time frame, we’re looking at almost five months from now.

25. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter