Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Ben Howard Band • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Zeke, Jan 11, 2018.

1. jordanjohnson09

Regular

yeah, a few songs are fine but it's not really clicking with me like the other two albums

2. Zeke

Regular

Give it a few more tries ;-)
    I have listened only to 3 first songs. And I still enjoy 3 of them - Nica and Boat are really great.

3. drewinseries

Drew

I really dig this.

4. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Is it streaming somewhere?

5. Zeke

Regular

Nope, it was leaked through a private streaming on soundcloud.

6. Zeke

Regular

7. Zeke

Regular

drewinseries likes this.
  8. Zeke

Regular

9. zmtr

Trusted

New album is out today. I'll get around to checking it out at some point

10. zmtr

Trusted

I'm really enjoying this one. Ben has some great songs but I've always found it difficult to make it through his albums in one sitting. This one is much more interesting to me.

Sheaver10 and coleslawed like this.
  11. Zeke

Regular

Wow, such a great album!
    The Defeat is definitely one of the best Ben's songs!

12. NitrateDawn

Regular

On first listen nothing really stands out, but that's usually the case for me these days, especially when I don't listen to anything from the album beforehand which was the case with this one. I'm excited to spend more time with it

13. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

This is a really cool album, totally has a specific vibe that's relaxing and intriguing

14. Zeke

Regular

15. NitrateDawn

Regular

Is this a b-side from the new album?

16. Zeke

Regular

This is a bonus track from Vinyl.

17. Zeke Jun 6, 2018
    (Last edited: Jun 6, 2018)
    Zeke

Regular

And now Noonday Dream has been reviewed on chorus.fm, thx to Adam Grundy;-)
    Ben Howard - Noonday Dream • chorus.fm

Hopefully it will grab more attention of other users and readers. But I can agree that the album is not for some casual listeners.

paythetab likes this.
  18. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

This is a great album

19. Sheaver10

And what a way you won me over

This album is great, haven’t stopped listening to it since it came out!

20. Zeke

Regular

My videos from Prague's concert.

Sheaver10 likes this.
  21. This has grown on me a ton

22. NitrateDawn

Regular

I think the album is finally starting to click with me. Still doesn't hold a candle to I Forget Where We Were, IMO, but I'm coming around on it a lot.

23. volfoni

Hello all !
    First of all sorry for my poor English language, I'm from france ..
    I saw Ben in PLeyel 10 days ago in paris and I'm lucky to see him again in 10 days in Lyon ..

The first part was The Dead Tongues, and I'm desperatly looking for the author of a song broadcasted just before The Dead Tongues, it was just before David Holmes song I think, unfortunately I used my shazam app too late and got only David Holmes Id from my phone ...
    I tried to contact Ben staff through facebook and to contact sound engineer but did not achieve to get this track list and this song title ...ouch ...
    I hope the same track list will be used in Lyon the 3th of july so that I could use the shazam app earlier ...
    otherwise if you have an idea to help me .. welcome !!... thanks a lot, see you

24. I'm thinking of seeing him this month but it looks like he hasn't been playing In Dreams? It's my fave BH song and I'd really love to hear it (I'd still see him without that song in the set, just depends on money / if other tours are announced)

25. Zeke Sep 13, 2018
    (Last edited: Sep 13, 2018)
    Zeke

Regular

New EP is out.

And he has got already some ideas for a new album.
    BBC Interview:

Annie: So what's the plan now? You're going to back on tour in the UK in December and January doing some bigger venues. What's the plan for the rest of the year? Is it just that?

Ben: Yeah, I think we're taking it as it goes. I've been thinking about another record. Probably making music coming new year. But yeah always sort of see which way the wind blows for me.Hopefully come up with some other stuff. We'll see how we'll get on with it.

Annie: So you say you have ideas in your head and you are kina ready to go into the studio.

Ben: Yeah, constantly got ideas in my head.

Annie: Yes! That's great news for Ben Howard fans

Rowan5215, Mary V and NitrateDawn like this.