Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Beef House (Tim and Eric; Adult Swim) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, Jan 15, 2020.

1. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim have announced a new multi-camera sitcom for Adult Swim titled Beef House. According to a press release, the series is “about five men—Tim Heidecker, Eric Wareheim, Ron Auster, Ben Hur, Tennessee Luke—and Eric’s wife Megan, living under one roof.” Tim’s character is “a laid-back rock-and-roll slacker,” and Eric’s is “a high-strung stay-at-home husband.”

Heidecker and Wareheim created, wrote, and executive produced Beef House. Dave Kneebone is also an executive producer. The show premieres later this year.

2. tvck

Trusted

[​IMG]

chewbacca110 likes this.
  3. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

This is going to be great

4. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Anthony_ and tvck like this.
  5. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Dear god that looks bizarre and amazing. Reminds me of the “Snow” episode of Awesome Show, the sitcom parody episode where at the end they have a house-dance party, and as the music fades out, its revealed that there’s no music playing at all and theyre all just groaning at each other while Tim humps the couch

6. tvck

Trusted

incredible episode

OotyPa likes this.
  7. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

popdisaster00 likes this.
  8. iiiii623498

Regular

They played an episode during their recent tour. This show is going to be be wild. I can’t wait to see more

9. Wtf this is going to be out there.

10. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

11. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Anyone watch?

12. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, I loved the first ep

13. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

“Hey what is this, some kind of Beef House?”

“No, no, no, no it’s not a Beef House. Believe me. Eh, well sometimes we call it a Beef House but just as a joke, more of a derogatory term. If it was a Beef House it would suck.”

yung_ting likes this.
  14. Jbent

Trusted

Finally got wife to watch s1 with me, she wasn't fully in until boro but it won her over. Can't deny that beef boy charm