Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bedwetter (Lil Ugly Mane) - volume 1: flick your tongue against your teeth and describe the present. Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by OhTheWater, Jan 29, 2017.

1. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

2. cherrywaves

Trusted

Should be good. Oblivion Access was underrated and one of my favorites from the year

3. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

it's dope!

4. cherrywaves

Trusted

Yeah this is dark, but I like it. Hope he is able to find help, his FB posts are incredibly sad

5. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Yeah I feel for him

6. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

suicidesaints likes this.
  7. Horrorca

Trusted

oh man, didn't know this was coming - I'll listen later tonight!

LUM has done some amazing things, and Oblivion Access was incredible - the production is futuristic, dark, raw, atmospheric and alienating all the same time; and perfectly complemented the nihilistic (kinda immature) lyrics - I also love the noise sections - I remember going to sleep on the 24th of December and listening to the album for this first time, I was kind of confused/sad//mindfucked at the moment (with X-mas, year's end and all that) so it was quite the experience

this one is amazing too:

specially that first track omg

cherrywaves likes this.
  8. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

This is uh, very different than a lot of his other stuff. As dark as his lyrics on Rain Song

9. cherrywaves

Trusted

Yeah for sure. I feel like "Grave Within A Grave" would fit well here

10. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

fondly eulogizing sleep

11. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Having never really listened to him before, I just read that post and now I'm super intrigued. Is this an alright place to start with his music or should I go back first?

12. cherrywaves

Trusted

All his releases are very different, so idk Mista Thug Isolation is the most accessible but it's practically a standalone record at this point

13. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

14. Horrorca

Trusted

for starters I'd do:

1. Mister Thug Isolation
    2. On Doing An Evil Deed Blues (this is a single, and one of my favorite songs ever)
    3. the last Three Sided Tape thingy
    4. Oblivion Access Memory

it's going to be a crazy ride

it's not in order of favorites, btw - just how I would tackle it

15. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

I mean listen to this first if you haven't, I think it's capturing a specific mindset that he's at in that FB post. His other stuff is amazing as well, I just think this is different.

16. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Thanks guys. I'm gonna start with this one and then I'll jump into Mister Thug

17. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

More!!!!!!

18. Horrorca

Trusted

this is amazing, the best thing I've heard all year

so beautiful and so sad too (lyrics are crushing)

I hope you get better Travis, we love you bro

19. cherrywaves

Trusted

Definitely a hard release to come back to, but damn "Stoop Lights" is one of the best tracks to come out this year. Absolutely haunting stuff