Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Bedlight for Blue Eyes Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by beachdude, Apr 30, 2018.

1. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Just saw the article about them potentially reforming on the homepage and decided to make a thread... I'll admit I used to (and still sometimes do) heavily jam this band. Super underrated alternative rock band from New Jersey, their second album Life on Life's Terms from 2007 with Daniel Rinaldi on vocals was great, and his vocals still blow me away to this day. I'll fully admit some of their stuff was a bit corny, but that was honestly part of the fun of their music, it felt like a throwback in a good way.

2. CAC3

Dog

Ephemeral Addictions, though.

beachdude42 likes this.
  3. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Love the first album too! I'll admit I jam the second one more often, but it's insane the vocal talent this band had, not once but twice.

4. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

yeah I jammed to these albums fooooo sure

beachdude42 likes this.
  5. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

hahahahaha last week I got followed by a tweetless, avatarless, BFBE account nobody was following because I worked with Daniel on some solo stuff many years ago and I was probably in the email history stuff. figured this was happening but it’s pretty funny

beachdude42 likes this.