Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Beartooth Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by redwing91007, Apr 21, 2016.

1. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

2. redwing91007

They just posted this across their social media platforms. Let's get talking! Who else is stoked for new Beartooth?

Eric Wilson likes this.
  3. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Pre-orders are now live. New album 'Aggressive' drops June 3rd!!

4. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

I enjoyed the new song a lot more than I was expecting to. I kinda expected them to go that radio rock route that a lot of Metalcore bands have been going lately.

5. redwing91007

Really digging the song. I was kind of worried about the same thing Jake mentioned, especially with some of the bands they have been touring with lately.

What I'm not digging is the shipping prices on the pre-order, yeesh. Wanted to pick up the vinyl for $18 and shipping is another $18...stopped me from getting it.

josephcissell and Jake W like this.
  6. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I was kind of worried at the first listen, but it's growing on me more and more. Definitely excited for this album, and to see how the rest of the songs sound.

Jake W likes this.
  7. redwing91007 Apr 22, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 22, 2016)
    redwing91007

For those looking for the new song, it is already up on Spotify and Apple Music, official video to drop tonight.

EDIT: Here it is

8. Awksome

Regular

Eh, kinda underwhelming.

9. kwilcox

I like "Aggressive" and will definitely be picking the album up. I jammed Sick and Disgusting quite a bit so this is exciting.

josephcissell likes this.
  10. GettingSodas

Chorus.fm Resident Soda Expert Prestigious

This should be pretty good. I enjoy Bear tooth for what they are.

11. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

They released another new song and it's good.

redwing91007 likes this.
  12. inspectorkemp

a literal succubitch

Had no idea a new Beartooth was coming but those two tracks are killer, so consider me hyped.

13. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

My friend and I are going to see them with Stray From The Path in Dekalb in a few weeks. I'm only a casual fan but I'm pretty excited for the show.

14. redwing91007

That show should be unreal, they both put on fantastic live shows and I just saw that date sold out.

15. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

New song "Loser" is on Apple Music.

16. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

Little change in plans and I'm going to the Baltimore show tomorrow instead of the Dekalb one. Should be a fun time either way. More excited for Stray From The Path but Beartooth seem like they would be fun live.

17. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

18. redwing91007

What do you guys think about the new song?

19. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

I like it so far. Have listened about three times now, and it seems fun. Hoping for some really heavy songs though on this one.

redwing91007 likes this.
  20. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Also for anyone interested, you can pre-order the CD on Amazon for $5.99 right now.

21. redwing91007

That's a screaming deal. For anyone in the US who hasn't pre-ordered jump on it.

Eric Wilson likes this.
  22. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

For sure. And if you have Amazon Prime you get the free release day shipping.

23. shouts23

Hi, I'm Negan ;)

"Loser" is probably my favorite so far that ending breakdown hits hard, diggin the chorus. Lyrically I don't think this album will stand up to Disgusting.

24. ianebaldwin May 19, 2016
    (Last edited: May 19, 2016)
  25. redwing91007

ianebaldwin likes this.