Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Beartooth / Every Time I Die / Fit For A King / Old Wounds Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jun 27, 2016.

1. flask

Trusted Supporter

Thats just all off the top of my head lol.

2. JHaydon

Lol I appreciate it man! Thank you. Yeah, none of that sounds appealing sadly. Oh well, I can just save my money.

3. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

I went to this yesterday just for ETID

got vids of No Son of Mine, Petal and It Remembers

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  4. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I've been listening to Low Teens non-stop lately. Honestly considering going to this tour for them and Old Wounds, though I wouldn't mind sticking around for Beartooth.

5. himynameisdakota

Regular

ETID absolutely killed it tonight. They also played 'Two Summers' which I don't believe they've played outside of the record release show.

6. flask

Trusted Supporter

They played it at my date. I think they switch it out with C++ cuz I didn't hear that one.

7. Darth Annihilus

Regular

Show tonight was great. Best I've seen FFAK do, 1st time seeing ETID and was not expecting the crowd to go so hard, Beartooth had Jack Fowler from SWS come out and play guitar for part of one of their songs. At one point during ETID the barricade broke and security had to fix it on the fly because Keith wasn't stopping for anything.

8. flask

Trusted Supporter

I didn't mention this earlier but Keith seems so excited on this tour. He kept mentioning how appreciative they are to still be doing this after 18 years. Also he had the hugest smile on his face when they played Map Change and they crowd was singing along.

9. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

What time is ETID usually starting? I really only wanna see them tonight lol

10. Darth Annihilus

Regular

They played at 8:20 last night. Doors were at 5 and Old Wounds played at 5:35

11. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Jeez each band plays a long set I guess

12. Darth Annihilus

Regular

oops my bad Beartooth played at 8:20. ETID played at 7:15 i believe. It was an early show because of a venue club night. Beartooth finished at 9:30

13. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

What have set times been like?

14. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

Philly tonight!

michael_gatto likes this.
  15. michael_gatto

Trusted

Well I was told doors were 7, show 7:30 tonight so I missed Old Wounds but the rest of the show was dope. ETID killed it as always and despite an Aggressive heavy set Beartooth were great.

16. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Aggressive is awesome

17. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

Had a blast last night. Every band sounded great. Really regret missing FFAK at Warped a couple years ago. ETID has to be top 3 live bands around, so much energy and just sound perfect. Beartooth sounded great, was more than happy with their Aggressive heavy set.

18. Taco-King

Taco Enthusiast

Also not a lot of people seemed to know or care about Old Wounds but they put on a great show. 2nd time seeing them and probably won't miss another.

19. natesmith083

Regular

How has the show been selling? I didn't get a ticket tonight since I don't want to pay Ticketmaster fees so I'm just gonna get one at the door hopefully.

20. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

I see that ETID played Cult and 1977 last night at their off-date show. Would love to see one (or both) of those tonight in Cleveland!

It seems like Glitches, It Remembers, Petal, The Coin Has a Say and Map Change have been in pretty much every set that I've seen this tour. I know they've played Fear and Trembling, C++, Two Summers and Awful Lot too.

21. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Would love "Cult" tonight instead of Two Summers

22. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

Still would have preferred to see ETID as the headliner, but they definitely made good use of their time in the direct support slot. I would've liked to see them mix in a couple different songs on this tour as opposed to the typical ones, but overall they were awesome like they always are.

23. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah ETID was fantastic last night. Definitely my favorite time seeing them in a support slot. The new songs are so damn good live

Can't wait to hopefully see them headline some smaller clubs in the Spring

24. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Driving down to Champaigne tonight to see ETID headline with old Wounds.

Has anyone been to The Accord before? If so how is it? It looks super small which would make TONIGHT even more chaotic