Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Beartooth / Every Time I Die / Fit For A King / Old Wounds Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jun 27, 2016.

1. TMS2787

Trusted

Oh, yeah… it as a "co-headliner" but they did play last. So the last actual full headlining set they played in Cleveland was 11/2013. The tour with The Ghost Inside was the last time I saw them, I wish I would've went to the show with August Burns Red but I had just started a job and forgot to ask off for it. Oops. Lol.

2. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

You didn't miss much.. Keith wasn't there and the singer of Exalt filled in for him and it was pretty bad TBH

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  3. TMS2787

Trusted

I also forgot about that. I think it was another reason for me not trying to get off of work. I enjoy seeing ABR, even if I've felt that everything since messengers is exactly the same thing.

4. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Have any dates for this sold out yet? I've been waiting to buy tickets for this and TAA until after Warped (to see what else gets announced around the same time) and want to gauge how long I should wait for both.

5. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Considering that the openers haven't been officially announced, I wouldn't think so.

6. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

Yeah, that lead singer was pretty terrible. In his defense, it was really short notice and it was a very tough situation for the band to be in. It's just too bad that Cleveland couldn't have had Jason fill in like he did later in the tour. Looking forward to seeing ETID with Keith though-haven't seen the full band since the tour with TGI a few years back.

7. bachna84

From the looks of it on setlist.fm, ETID typically played 18 songs on their co-headliner with TGI. Hoping for the same on this tour. Maybe 30 minutes for each of the first two bands then an hour for ETID and an hour+encore for beartooth?

8. Lindsay M

drunk on the radio waves

Never listened to Beartooth, but I like ETID a lot and have never seen them live. Worth going to this?

9. bachna84

I'd go for ETID alone-they're awesome live.

10. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I saw them at Warped 2 weeks ago and they were incredible but before that I saw them open for The Used at HOB. Honestly sick of seeing them at HOB though because they truthfully don't have the right sized crowd for that venue. The Now That's Class show was perfect and the best time I'll probably ever see them, I know that won't happen again but Grog or Agora Ballroom would be sick

And yeah totally not the guys fault since it was so last minute but I was also bummed we didn't get Jason because that would have been so cool

11. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Absolutely.

12. bachna84

I forgot about that ETID/Used tour! Yeah, I try not to ever miss ETID when they come through town but that tour I wasn't really too interested with any of the other bands (just looked it up and it was Marmozets and The Eeries) and I think the tickets were close to $40 with fees.

I agree with you when it comes to the venue. I could see the Cleveland date selling pretty well though since Beartooth is relatively local. I know they're getting pretty popular but I really don't have much of an idea on how well they draw.

On a side note, I just listened to the Going Off Track featuring Keith (episode #210) and Benny from Gaslight Anthem and it was a pretty good listen. It's from early June but I finally got around to listening to it. A lot of discussion surrounding the situation with Keith's wife and daughter from last winter. I'd recommend that and the recent Jordan episode on Adventures in Design to any ETID fan.

cubsml34 and joe.boy.fresh. like this.
  13. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I'll check that out and yeah HOB will probably sell out. Beartooth sold out Agora Ballroom last time and with a new album and ETID supporting I'd say it sells out

14. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Fit For A King is teasing something for tomorrow. Maybe the openers get announced?

15. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Pretty sure it's album/single announcement, but I could see them throwing in opener announcement as well.

16. Darth Annihilus

Regular

Yeah I think it's an album as well. My friend is a big fan and when they rolled through with The Word Alive, they showed them some new music they were working on.

17. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Updated poster

[​IMG]

kidinthebushes likes this.
  18. I'm probably going to skip this. I don't like any of the bands ETID is touring with and the venue is too big. Hopefully they'll do a winter club tour.

19. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

Weird that Beartooth is doing Soundstage twice in the same year but i'll probably go to this if I'm still in Maryland.

20. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Hadn't heard Old Wounds, holy shit i'm excited to see them now on this as well.

21. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

i cant wait

22. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

One more week for me. Been listened to Fit For a King too and getting pretty stoked to see them. The Old Wounds to FFAK to ETID back to back is gonna be relentless.

Very eager to hear some of these Low Teens songs live.

23. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Keith is going to be doing a guest DJ set at BeautyBar in Chicago after their show on Sunday.

24. Michael Qualiano

mikeq

It is an absolute joke that Beartooth is headlining this tour

25. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

It literally comes down to who's got more popularity. No matter your feelings on any of the bands Beartooth far outsell ETID in record sales, have mainstream success, draw in people to venues, etc. If you don't like it do something about it, spread ETID's name to people, buy records, get your friends to buy records. ETID will benefit from this no matter what. Think of the audience they'll play to that they wouldn't be able to on a headliner.